New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Aside from stickers....what are your least favorite, waste-of-money-and-time and the crappiest car mod you did in your ride (or previous ride)? Why?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would say the super white headlights, blinding light for oncoming traffic, blind at asphalt roads, blind at night in the rain, shall i go on? pathetic mod which cost me 850 petot. yuck.

second would be the double contact signal lights, fender lights, etc. i dont know, whenever i think about my car before, it just...ummm..looks like a xmas tree! haha
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

mmm... bought those type-r wiper blades, thought that it looked cool.

also same as caloyski, bought those super whites, one bulb broke down after a couple of months.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    not a mod, pero unkept licenseplates... malinis ang car, license plates look old, withered and dilapidated...pangit pa rin.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    double contact signal lights... white bulbs pa. yuck! stickers na walang kwenta.. hehehehe!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I got a few:

1. bought from ebay several years ago: chrome thingies that you put in your grill to make it look like chrome grills - installed in my previous ride E36 (rice rice baby)

2. a. bought from ebay: DVD/MP3/CD/VCD player
    b. bought online (cant remember the site): LCD screen
    both installed in my E36 (again)....freak....i prolly watched about 2 movies and since my car was 2 door - nobody really sits in the back - so, nobody watches. it was a waste of money. If it was a van or an SUV, it would be a different story.

3. grand touring spoiler, from previous ride - rice!

4. windshield (those big ones) stickers, from previous ride - ill post a pic of this one..again, it was ricey

5. fireball muffler on a bmw - dont laugh..i know, i know, its loud and its rice...should've saved more money and bought a remus.

6. dark limo tints (previous rides) - they're illegal here..and personally, i should've gone with 35% rather than those 5% tints. 35% tints are much cleaner to look at.

7. those bulbs mentioned above (previous rides) - what a waste of money...they get busted in a couple of months...

8. neon lights

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sticker of a higher displacement engine in your car, d naman pla v6...hehehe. super white headlights, blind ka nga pag umulan. stick on roof rails(rugged porma lang).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kumho "performance" tires. ok nga ang performance, but road noise was so bad i felt like i was driving a train.

"generic" cone-type air filter. total waste of money and my car sounded like it was suffering from athsma

Crappy Car Mods