New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the new design was an offshoot of a massive market survey/research of existing and potential (targe) bmw owners. one thing is for sure, it did not inherit the butt-ugly rear of the 5!!!

personally, i like the looks of the new 3!!! ... again, that's just me

the posters in the unofficial bmw website are equally divided about this new 3 too!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda naman yung design nung nasa pic... (the headlights look much better than on the X3, and the profile looks similar to the E46, which is worlds better than the bare flanks of the new 5, imo)... i wouldn't call it more beautiful than the pre-facelifted E46 though hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice. i like, but cant afford. True, car design should move forwards. The goodlooking old ones will be revered as classics.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Somehow I don't feel the latest crop of BMW's will age as gracefully as the E36 and its contemporaries.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about this one? This was the showstopper in last year's motorshow in Nevada.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    rice

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A new car is like a new song...when you first hear it parang "wala lang" or you might just hate it..like what most everyone in here do.. but as time passes by you realize that it doesn't really look that bad..last thing you know its already in your garage.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang hirap ata magpark nung bmw na un, d mo maopen un doors...

btw, lahat ng cars pwede ganun ang pinto if you're willing to pay at least 100K ata

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nakita akong kotse sa cardomain, yung cadillac pickup ata, pwede suicide doors yung pagbukas, or yung normal way.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The gullwing-bmw is a Hamann entry in the Las Vegas Car Show. The name of the car is Las Vegas Wings with a rated power in excess of 400hp! It's a moving advertisement for Hamann since the engine, turbo, exhaust, wheels, body kits are all produced by Hamann.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
This could be the new 3 Series!