New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Would just like to get your feedback on whether having your cars serviced at CASA worth the price they charge? Honda is charging me 12k for 80TKm for my city. Its quite steep...but if it is assured that best service talaga sila, ok lang. But if you guys know or can recommend someone or someplace that can do the same (if not better) service than CASA at cheaper rate, then please do. Yung nasa manual kasi major replacements yung sa 80Tkm.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chieffy can do that better. Just get a list of what needs to be done (it's supposed to be in your owner's manual). www.pbase.com/chieffy

I don't like dealing with bigshot companies because you are not dealing with the mechanic himself. There was an instance na OJT ang napuntang mekaniko sakin (sa Kia Quezon Ave.). He didn't even have a clue na dalawa ang oil filter ng Besta. At least Kia allows you to watch your car as they work so I just forgave him on that mistake. Graduating pa lang ata kasi siya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Would just like to get your feedback on whether having your cars serviced at CASA worth the price they charge? Honda is charging me 12k for 80TKm for my city. Its quite steep...but if it is assured that best service talaga sila, ok lang. But if you guys know or can recommend someone or someplace that can do the same (if not better) service than CASA at cheaper rate, then please do. Yung nasa manual kasi major replacements yung sa 80Tkm.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    OTEP, where can I find chieffy? San ang shop niya?

Chieffy! Chieffy! Chieffy! You're recommended bro. Can you do a honda city as per what the manual instructs (maybe even more as the need arises)? I want to give my car a general inspection and recommendation as to what needs to be done or changed. Yakang-yaka ba?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ganun talaga instead of having it done outside baka ma doble lang gastos mo.they will change your timing belt,belt drives,oil seals,tensioner bearing,if it's manual trans,pressure plate,clutch disc and release bearing aside from the change oil and tune up.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    click mo ang www.pbase.com/chieffy nandun ang contact numbers and location niya. Actually malapit siya dito samin sa UST.

Tawagan mo na lng sa office. Busy kasi sa Ragnarok! hehehehehe.

Baka dumalaw ako dun later if sched permits.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ypu warbird its a MT. Are you also a honda CASA goer? Where's the best CASA you can recommend and who?
    Yun nga eh, I'm not sure if going to a different shop other than honda will give me savings or more headaches. Ang habol ko pre is yung assurance na ok ang trabaho and worth it yung bayad. I've heard different stories na kasi about CASA jobs na under par eh...sayang lang yung bayad...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i can also vouch for Chieffy's gasoline station...

just have your vehicle assessed, then buy your parts, then bring back your car.

btw, what's included in the 80T PMS? ang mahal naman ata nun sobra... i think it should include the air filter, fuel filter, and oil filter at the least. have all your belts and fluid levels checked.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    all of what you mentioned mazdamazda is also included as per the manual...
    can chieffy also do the assessing?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup... btw, he also owns a SIR so he's familiar with hondas...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CASA maintenance