New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panget ng x-trail. nag mukhang rexton amf.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    the corolla is fugly imo. weird headlights and taillights.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    will the cx-7 be offered locally?
    There are rumors that Mazda Philippines is considering the CX-7 and/or the CX-9 for the local market.

Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    panget ng x-trail. nag mukhang rexton amf.
    I don't think thats going to be the next X-trail...
    On some related report Nissan is testing a new compact SUV(with more Murano like proportions)...
    Spy photos of Nissan's new compact SUV
    Last edited by AG4; August 6th, 2006 at 05:01 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    that supposedly all new Fit is fugly
    kasi the Fit (aka Jazz) is supposed to be a very good model and has already sold millions fm. introduction.... so changing the styling dramatically may be disastrous. pero at least i like the bulging fender and new bumper. di na masyadong chick car ang dating....ha ha.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    No 244hp turbocharged Mazda CX7?
    not sure, any insider info. fm the Mazda / Ford Phil. execs?? baka masyadong mahal. not sure. but if they offer 7seating plus keep the pricewell below the Honda Pilot. it will give it a run for d money! ha ha. zoom zoom.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    New Fit agad? Ang bilis naman. Has it been 4-5 years already?
    in Japan where it was first released. that was Oct.2001 (if i'm not mistaken). so yes 5yrs na din.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    astig looks mazda 2 for a mini-car

oo nga eh no. ganda na talaga ng mga designs ng Mazda ngayon. and accdg. to the news two new petrol engines will have Direct Injection for greater power and fuel economy... hhhm.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    the impreza looks great!
    i know very aggressive ang dating. and the engine specs hanep. Power: 300bhp. and torque : 45kg-m (325lb-ft). i wonder what can Subaru to raise the ante in terms of drive train technology. hanggang ngayon ala pa din cla panapat sa AYC ng Evo. the Drivers Control Diff is same as Evo's ACD ....

the EvoX though looks too futuristic for me ....
    Last edited by parakitoJDM; August 6th, 2006 at 05:18 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM
    not sure, any insider info. fm the Mazda / Ford Phil. execs?? baka masyadong mahal. not sure. but if they offer 7seating plus keep the pricewell below the Honda Pilot. it will give it a run for d money! ha ha. zoom zoom.
    check my previous post...

The CX7 is a 5-seater and costs much less than the Murano in the US, while the CX9 which is the CX-7's bigger 7-seater brother costs about as much as the smaller Murano. Better value for money?

Again, these photoshop edited images of modified concept cars and chop-chop vehicles with parts from different current models are not accurate.

So far, I think the most accurate photos are that of the Corolla sedan and Corolla station wagon.
    Corolla interior
    Last edited by AG4; August 6th, 2006 at 05:31 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    check my previous post...

The CX7 is a 5-seater and costs much less than the Murano in the US, while the CX9 which is the CX-7's bigger 7-seater brother costs about as much as the smaller Murano. Better value for money?
    From the CX7 commercials I've seen so far in the Speed Channel, the CX7 didn't look much bigger than a Mazda 3. It sits higher and has a higher roofline. But the wheelbase almost looks like it's derived out of the 3:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Cars on the Horizon ....2007 Model Scoop