funny i had this friend who compared his bumpers sa car

JAPANESE=SMALL BUMPER
    AMERICAN=REGULAR BUMPER
    EURO=LARGE BUMPERS

funny

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ
    I think the guy was referring to car shows..
    I must say it's part of advertising .
    Well, yeah. What do you think goes through a guy's mind in shows like these? I mean, seeing all these hot women makes me revert back to my caveman instincts.

Even with the electronics show E3 in Vegas, there are always pretty female models because the main draw are always guys who make up the bulk of gadget freaks.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I suppose, it also means seeing the two most important things in a guy's life at the same time.

Even my wife thinks that my blue Laser is her main rival (competition) for my attention which is why that car stays 16 hours away in Nevada. I've been wanting to bring it over here to Arizona. But, my wife's answer has always been a flat no...... Grrrr. What, she thinks I like that car more than her?...... Well, uh........
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 25th, 2006 at 05:56 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    what? there were cars/gadgets on those shows? hehehe.

i guess its to be expected since majority of attendees are males. personally, i dont pay attention to them much unless the car/gadget sucks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    ganito lang yan e.. kasi ang kotse parang babae ayon sa iba. some cars are high maintenance just like some girls. some cars are ugly but when you dress it up it'll look better just like some girls. some cars are hot just like some girls. most cars that are topless are a beauty just like topless chicks. . diba ang tawag ng ibang guys sa oto nila e pangalan ng babae?
    yeah, I agree with you pal!! Because by the time I'm done with my driving lessons and by the time my father will buy me the car, I'll name it "Laurence". :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03
    what? there were cars/gadgets on those shows? hehehe.

i guess its to be expected since majority of attendees are males. personally, i dont pay attention to them much unless the car/gadget sucks.
    I'm sure if there were more female car enthusiasts like missZ, we'd probably see less female goddesses standing beside those cars.

But on the other hand, I'd hate to see skimpy-dressed guys next to the car I want to look at.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Jun aka Pekto: that's sooo yucky!!! eeewwww.... nobody will get interested in buying an auto....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux
    Jun aka Pekto: that's sooo yucky!!! eeewwww.... nobody will get interested in buying an auto....
    I have a female coworker who drives a brand new Vette. She's a typical blond man-hater who keeps copies of Playgirl in her desk. Well, she's also the type who's traveled to SoCal several times in the past just to visit Chippendale.

She can't WAIT to see the day when beef cakes in skimpy swimwear prance beside the car of her choice......

I shudder at the thought.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    oo nga do you think na may bibili ng car pag ang katabi e lalaking litaw ang tyan? tapos naka skimpy shorts na kita kuyukot? kadiri yun diba? kaya masmaganda kung chick ang katabi para sa advertising.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    oo nga do you think na may bibili ng car pag ang katabi e lalaking litaw ang tyan? tapos naka skimpy shorts na kita kuyukot? kadiri yun diba? kaya masmaganda kung chick ang katabi para sa advertising.
    dyahe naman kasi.... why do you have to think of things like this. :bwahaha:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
CARS & GIRLS (Whats the deal)