New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Does anybody have a Carryboy roller lid installed in the pickups here? Can you please share your comments on it?

I inquired in Carryboy since I want to put a roller top in my truck. Unfortunately, it's out of stock. However, they are offering me the roller lid. Same as the roll top but it's mechanical. It's 6k+ more expensive but what concerns me is its durability. I haven't heard of that product so I don't have any idea on how tough it really is. The problem is if the mechanical system fails, you can not open it anymore! I am currently using a Pace Edward roll top and I am so happy to say that this product is good, but the water can still sip in, though.

Please guys, I need your help. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sir, are you referring to this

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post

Yes I do have this kind of protection. It leaks when raining. Does somebody experienced it too?

By the way where can I buy pickup bed accessories here in manila? Except for carryboys?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    carryboy at banawe near retiro st in q.c... i think the motorized roller they have is a state of the art product... i inquired with campershells and other shops in banawe but only carryboy offers automatic roller, i think they offer 6 mos warranty...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post

Pace Edwards...US brand..Ride ang authorize dealer sa philippines..

Carryboy roller lid help!