New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Are there any statistics available on which vehicles are the most favourite targets of carnappers?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicoopal View Post
    Are there any statistics available on which vehicles are the most favourite targets of carnappers?
    #1 pa rin ang fortuner

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I tried asking the LTO about this. I e-mailed them but sadly, there was no reply. :sad:
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I tried asking the LTO about this. I e-mailed them but sadly, there was no reply. :sad:
    I think it's the guys from the PNP Anti-Carnapping Task Force and Camp Crame who keeps the tally on this.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post

dont expect a quick reply from them sir drey.that's the basic reason why they should delete all those emergency number, for nobody will reply on it anyway

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Consider nyo Revo. Pati nga pang police ninakaw hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I think I also asked them about accidents, like who is more prone to accidents, boys or girls. Might just come out of their data gathering and analysis.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I womder if the insurance companies have these stats. After all, they have to pay out

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Carnappers mostl target SUV's and AUV's. #1 na doon an Fortuner sa SUV at sa AUV naman ay yung Crosswind.

Carnapping Statistics