3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mazda3 2.0R din

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ford Focus

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yung sa autofocus event last year, nanalo nissan cefiro, 350Z and naging automobile of the year is the X-Trail. Optra also won.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Autofocus "People's Choice" is an SMS-based vote. I logged in once, and over the course of the day, voted three times. Apparently, as long as you're willing to pay, you can vote as many times as you want.

Kaya nga nanalo yung Nissan at Chevy sa Autofocus... they have very many idle salespeople. (I think the X-Trail deserved the win, though.)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I went there today. Parang mas masaya last year. Walang GM and Mitsu. I hope sa april kasali sila. Natest drive ko yung Ford Focus 1.6 m/t Trend. Ok naman siya.

Nakadisplay yung 3rd gen rav4 dun.

Kasabay nila yung 1st Jazz Motorshow

Last edited by carlocaraddict; January 28th, 2006 at 10:51 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I was there. Medyo bitin nga... no BMW, no Mercedes, no Mitsubishi (???), no Chevrolet, no Kia (???). Kind of a mixed bag of offerings.

I didn't like the idea of the new RAV4 before, but after seeing it in person, it's not really that big. A bit shorter than the CRV, just the right size.

Okay ang Accent... 1.5 CRDi, mas malaki ng kaunti sa Vios... kaya lang, ang mahal!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Lumabas sa inquirer today, COTY SUV category. Weird, they classified them into two main categories, entry, and luxury, (isa lang ang entry sa ultra luxury). What I found weird is that Kia Sorrento is classified under luxury, and the Fortuner is classified under ENTRY LEVEL, although it was the 2.7 vvti. Also, di kasama ang Rav4, either old or new.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    in a few days, irereveal na yung mga winners ng car of the year.

The Autofocus event will have a repeat on the last weekend of april but this time honda will be displaying the 8th gen civic. I am not sure if Nissan will be displaying the Murano there too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Car of the Year (COTY) and Auto Focus People's Choice Awards 2006 (updated!!!)