New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2002 SUBARU WRX

Reply to: yzfrone*yahoo.com

2002 wrx 56k miles, WHITE, cloth interior, mp3 player, exhaust, contact me for more info. just trying to pay off the loan.
    edit: wow, so many emails and i just posted this. heres more details to answer some questions.
    5spd manual. has the goodies like blow off valve intake and FULL TEIN COILOVERS! only reason for the low sell is because of small rub marks on the 2 parts of the bumper, and i need to pay off this loan! ill post pics later. thanks for looking

$13,500...cheap!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    04 WRX STi - Silver - $23000

2004 WRX STi, PSM. 37,xxx Miles.$23,000 FIRM

300 Horsepower, 300 Ft/lbs from the factory

Dealer Options:
    Boost guage
    Security System

Modifications:

Engine:
    K&N Typhoon Intake
    Helix Downpipe

Suspension:
    Espelir Active GT Springs (Slightly stiffer than the JDM Pinks)

Wheels:
    17x8 Rota Torques with Falken Azenis

Exterior:
    Stock WRX trunk with stock WRX wing.

Interior:
    Alpine CD Player

ALL stock parts included:
    Downpipe
    Intake
    Wheels/Tires
    Trunk/Wing
    Springs

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - $22995

Reply to: boostcreep*gmail.com

For sale is my 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8. It currently has 24,8xx miles on the odometer and has been treated very well. I bought it brand new and have taken extremely good care of the car. It has never been modified in any way and has never been raced. I always take very good care of my cars and I have been working with turbo Mitsubishis for over six years. It is in great condition with only two or three small blemishes from daily driving. I always changed the oil with Mobil 1 synthetic and used OEM Mitsubishi oil filters. Car runs perfectly and has never given me a single problem. It is turbocharged and All Wheel Drive with 271hp and 270 torque from the factory. All options are there, including power sunroof, Carbon Fiber rear spoiler, AC, power locks, windows, ABS, CD player, etc. The car still retains the factory warranty.

Please email me for more details and pictures. Asking $22,995.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2003 BMW Z4 2.5L - Grey - Automatic - 10k Miles - Certified (pics) - $30950

Reply to: sales*onlybmws.com

This Z4 was certified in our on site service center. Call us toll free 888-905-0220 to learn more about our certification program as well as the work we've done on this BMW as a part this program. This Z4 is equipped with:
    In-Dash CD Player
    Sport Package
    Premium Package
    Convenience Package

This Z4 2.5L is Sterling Grey with a black interior and black top. If you have any questions about this BMW or would like to schedule a test drive call us toll free 888-905-0220. If you would like to learn more about us, view our entire inventory or get directions to our location visit our website at www.onlybmws.com.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    JAGUAR, 2002 X_TYPE - $15500

Reply to: ajheverly*gmail.com

runs great and has all maintenance completed! No accidents!Ready to drive!
    53K, has extended warranty CHECK IT ON CARFAX! VIN SAJEA51D12XC64568
    Automatic
    CD premium sound
    power sunroof
    reverse park distance control
    auto headlights
    rain sensing wipers
    dual power seats
    power doors,locks,windows
    split rear seat
    alloy wheels
    auto-dim mirrors
    trip computer

This is a Must SELL!!!Will negotiate!!
    email or call 5202504703 ask for AJ!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2000 Mercedes Benz SLK230 SLK Hardtop Convertible *LOW MILES* - $21950

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: travisrgroff*aol.com
    Date: 2005-05-17, 3:23PM EDT

2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Black Convertible
    Price: $21,950 OBO
    Cylinders: 4 Cylinders
    Body Style: Convertible
    Transmission: Automatic
    Doors: 2
    Condition: Excellent
    Drive Train: 2WD
    VIN: WKBKK47F7YF162137
    Exterior Color: Black
    Interior Color: Two-Tone Black/Lgt Gray

Features: A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, Cassette Radio, CD Changer, Premium Bose Sound System, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, A/C: Front, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels

Additional Selling Points: Bose Premium Sound System, 6 Disk CD Changer, Multi-Function Head Unit TEL/CD/Tape/Tuner, Paint Protection, Mesh Wind Deflector, Mercedes First Aid Kit, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Speaker and wired for Integrated Phone system, Has Integrated Garage opener with three programmable buttons, Low Mileage, All maintenance records, Excellent Interior, exterior and mechanical condition.

Condition Description: This SLK230 is Black and has two tone interior leather seats black/tan with baseball stitching. Very clean and well kept.

Seller: Travis Groff
    Mobile Phone: 202-352-8653
    Daytime Phone: 202-872-2835 or 202-234-6723
    Vehicle Location: Washington, DC

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2004 MINI Cooper - $16900

2004 Mini Cooper. 5-spd manual transmission, Harmon/Kardon premium cd-sound system, grey cloth interior, excellent condition inside and out. 11,300 miles. Asking $16,900, I am negotiable.

Email or call 202-465-6438.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    2001 BMW M5 Titanium - Less than 37500 Miles!!! - $39900

Reply to: msamale*xehran.com
    Date: 2005-05-17, 10:31PM EDT

This is your opportunity to own one of the greatest cars of this century. I am the original owner, and the car has less than 37500 miles on it. I have reduced the price to $39,900 O.B.O !!! That is over $700 less than KBB at "Fair Condition." And the car is in excellent mechanical condition!
    She is underground garage kept and never saw snow, barely saw rain, and is rarely driven.

The car is Titanium Silver with Black leather interior. The interior is clean throughout with the only sign of wear on the shifting knob.

The exterior has one large dent on the left front quarter panel, and some other minor scratches. The car has never been in any accident, my wife accidentally kissed a parking garage pillar which caused the dent.

The front tires are about a year old but the rear tires should probably be replaced. Also, the rims have some blemishes and could be slightly bent. I am posting all this information to be completely honest!

The car was always maintained by BMW Certified Service Centers. All records and documents are available.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    BMW 325is - $6500

1994 BMW 325is
    5-speed
    Blue/Tan Leather Interior

I am the 3rd owner of this car, and its in fantastic shape for its age. Its got all the power options, sunroof, keyless entry, fold down rear seat, etc.

Recently replaced items: Water pump, thermostat/thermostat housing, radiator, spark plugs and valve cover gasket, front and rear brake pads, all fluids (brake, transmission, diff), fuel filter. It could use a bit of paint work on the front bumper, but thats about it.

Modifications: 17x7.5 M3 wheels, 235/40/17 Yokohama ES100 Tires, Koni shocks, Eibach pro-kit springs, camber plates and reinforced rear shock mounts, Nakimachi CD player.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    MITSUBISHI 3000GT VR4 ** Only 60K Miles !!! ** - $5000

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 for sale. Maroon in color, only 60,000 miles. Body is in EXCELLENT condition, leather interior, 5 speed. New computer, new timing belt, new battery, many new parts. Comes with Navigation system (although not currently installed). This car is "souped up" with after market parts, and much more horse power than the stock VR4 model... MUST see...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Car Sightings