New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'd like to work on a photography project: car pictorials.

I'm gonna try it out on our soon-to-be-sold 1998 Honda Civic LXi and on our upcoming Honda City 1.3S.

Any suggested locations pretty near Binondo (which is so not a good location for this kind of project) or UP Diliman (I'm thinking of working on the City pictorial at the new National Science Complex, any opinions?), and tips from whoever has already done this? :D Thanks so much!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ermita Church as background?

Luneta Grandstand

Intramuros on the cobblestones or other side streets with derelict buildings in the background.

SM MOA or Macapagal Ave areas for those wide open shots. (early morning)

You can also try that lighthouse tower near NAIA3 if you have a wide angle lens or fish eye effect lens.

Bonifacio High Street with shots taken to see along the middle area between the shops.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Ermita Church as background?

Luneta Grandstand

Intramuros on the cobblestones or other side streets with derelict buildings in the background.

SM MOA or Macapagal Ave areas for those wide open shots. (early morning)

You can also try that lighthouse tower near NAIA3 if you have a wide angle lens or fish eye effect lens.

Bonifacio High Street with shots taken to see along the middle area between the shops.
    Thanks for the tips! I'm planning to try out MoA very soon. Parang bagay sa City!

Yung sa Civic, I might not push through with it. It depends entirely on my availability. )

Car pictorials