New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hehehe bokya para kasing mga pirated DVD eh. Alam ko may mahabang thread na ganito, pero this time some carmakers are threatening to take legal action.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6968070.stm

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    US in formal China piracy action

[SIZE=2]China is one of the world's largest producers of counterfeit goods[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The US has made a formal request to the World Trade Organization (WTO) for it to crack down on copyright piracy and counterfeiting in China. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]It says that China's failure to enforce copyright laws is costing software, music and book publishers billions of dollars in lost sales. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The US also argues that China makes it hard for legitimate firms to operate. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The two countries have been in talks for four months, since the US first launched its challenge. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The US now wants the WTO's Dispute Settlement Body to intervene.[/SIZE]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6945173.stm

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    China is in the hot seat. With lots of issues lately. What if China retaliates to those countries who are pushing them like dropping a bomb to US.

But seriously China should be fair and do something about it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero ang sinasabi ng China ay 'inaapi' lang sila ng US kaya may crackdown on fake goods.

Kesyo ayaw daw ng U.S. na masyadong lumakas ang China.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    first US had meddled with middle eastern issues and affairs...

now US is meddling with China...

hmmm... am I smelling Command and Conquer Generals here?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    first US had meddled with middle eastern issues and affairs...

now US is meddling with China...

hmmm... am I smelling Command and Conquer Generals here?

i dont think fighting against piracy can be called meddling.
    am i smelling an anti-US post here?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It about time that someone steps up to solve the problems China is causing the World.

But US shouldn't take Russia lightly. Now that it's rich in oil-money, they resumed strategic flights of their Tupolev planes again.

Take note, these Tu planes are carrying LIVE Nuclear Bombs. Russians are nice people (i work in a russian oil company as part of my training. hehe), they even followed the agreement of no strategic flying for 15 years but US, unfortunately, didn't follow the agreement it signed. Now that US is building missile facilities in Europe, Russia got irked and scrapped the agreement.

But imagine if Russia and US joined forces...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    It about time that someone steps up to solve the problems China is causing the World.
    Tama. Grabe imbalance ang nagawa nila.

Dapat ang mga ginagawa lang sa China un pang local consumption lang nila para kung ano mang imbalance, hindi lumalabas. Industry ng buong mundo ang kinalog nila eh. Daming na displaced na workers lalo na sa manufacturing sector all over the world.

Anyways, kasi un mga multinational companies dun nagpapagawa. Sinimulan ng isa, nakapag baba ng price, un chain reaction na at gayaha na lahat.

Yan, pinagkakopya mga gawa nila.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the war of the next decade will be here in our region. sobrang naiinsulto na ang first world countries sa IPR violations

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kakainis nyan feeling superior race ang mga chinese. Lalo na dito, parang ayaw madikit sa mga pinoy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Car maker target China "copies"