New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Any differences of the Philippine Car Culture and Industry of the 90's compared to the 21st century???

Since I'm wondering what are these kasi I existed for five years in the 90's and I wanted to picture out eh.. Pati na rin yung mga 90's equivalent sa 00's equivalent

Thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    cassette player stereos were used. Stainless steel owner type jeeps were the trademark vehicles by seamen OFWs, stickers galore.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Any differences of the Philippine Car Culture and Industry of the 90's compared to the 21st century???

Since I'm wondering what are these kasi I existed for five years in the 90's and I wanted to picture out eh.. Pati na rin yung mga 90's equivalent sa 00's equivalent

Thanks!!
    mas makapal ang kaha ng mga auto na lumabas noong 90's - 2000 unlike today, sandalan mo lang may dent na.

speedometer ng ilang kotse noong 1990's and up ay sagad hanggang 240kph ngaun hanggan 220 kph..

noon uso sa mga corrola yung naka bodykits lalo na yun malapad at mababa na thing. ngaun ang baduy na tignan....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    cassette player stereos were used. Stainless steel owner type jeeps were the trademark vehicles by seamen OFWs, stickers galore.
    at sobrang dami ng ilaw. Parang gusto gawing umaga and gabi! Tapos yung Kia Pride ang sikat na subcompact. hehehehe
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; March 20th, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    mas makapal ang kaha ng mga auto na lumabas noong 90's - 2000 unlike today, sandalan mo lang may dent na.

speedometer ng ilang kotse noong 1990's and up ay sagad hanggang 240kph ngaun hanggan 220 kph..

noon uso sa mga corrola yung naka bodykits lalo na yun malapad at mababa na thing. ngaun ang baduy na tignan....
    Iba nga kaha nila noon, mas matibay. Ngayon cost cutting na rin talaga mga manufacturers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    at sobrang dami ng ilaw. Parang gusto gawing umaga and gabi! Tapos yung Kia Pride ang sikat na subcompact. hehehehe
    Madaming ilaw kasi '16 Bulbs' daw ang cars noong 90's

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Cars made in the 90's era where made to last, simple to fix, durable and the philippines gets washed down versions... well kahit din naman ngayun.

Cars today are built to be maintained in the casa, made with soft and supple body panels called crumple zones. Your safe but your car is completely trashed when it gets in an accident unless your wallet can absorb the impact I mean the repair bills... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Madaming ilaw kasi '16 Bulbs' daw ang cars noong 90's
    Nice one Doc. hehehe... Mali ata basa sa box nung biniling ilaw.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Cars made in the 90's era where made to last, simple to fix, durable and the philippines gets washed down versions... well kahit din naman ngayun.

Cars today are built to be maintained in the casa, made with soft and supple body panels called crumple zones. Your safe but your car is completely trashed when it gets in an accident unless your wallet can absorb the impact I mean the repair bills... hehehe
    Ang gagaling mag-comment ng mga masters dito, puwede maging writers ng TGP. hehehe, sa joke section nga lang. Holy cow! Matulog na nga, kung ano-ano na itong nababasa ko at nacocoment eh.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post

Thanks!!
    eto pa, noon 20,000 kms / 1year which may ever comes first. lang ang warranty, ngaun kahit standard sub-compact warranty e minimum of 3 years/100,000 kms. and a maximum of 5 years warranty na.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Car Culture/Industry of the 90's vs. Car Culture/Industry of the 21st Century