New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    whats the best brand (most expensive) and decent (value for money) car alarm and central lock system?

thanks p0

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I had my car alarm and central lock installed for 3800 pesos. Brand name A-Plus. When you forget to lock the car once you start the engine it will automatically lock-up. When you stop the engine it unlocks. Typical. hehehe. The alarm is not very sensitive to wake up the neighbors during night time with a dogs bark. 2 remotes included.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i got mine "VIPER" for only 2500php

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    hi! pede po bang malaman kung saan nyo po pina install yung a-plus alarm? tnx!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aDoNiSiOuS View Post
    I had my car alarm and central lock installed for 3800 pesos. Brand name A-Plus. When you forget to lock the car once you start the engine it will automatically lock-up. When you stop the engine it unlocks. Typical. hehehe. The alarm is not very sensitive to wake up the neighbors during night time with a dogs bark. 2 remotes included.
    hi! saan nyo po pina install yung alarm nyo? tnx.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleskie View Post
    hi! saan nyo po pina install yung alarm nyo? tnx.
    *kyleskie
    Dito po sa Pampanga. Roadline ang name ng shop. Along gapan-olongapo road lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aDoNiSiOuS View Post
    *kyleskie
    Dito po sa Pampanga. Roadline ang name ng shop. Along gapan-olongapo road lang.
    saang banda yung shop bro? dito ako sa mabalacat area. thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    im using dub for my car alarm in my car...

they even have a PROMO now in BLADE... dub alarm cost 3k, but if your car has an alarm, trade it with brandnew dub alarm and only pay for 2.5k...

car alarm and central lock