New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just got mine last night... Interesting that they're including long term updates of personal car ownership. Interesting to note the gas consumption issues on the Optra.

mazdamazda... your un-letter of the month is there... sabay kaya tayong kumuha ng prizes natin? I still don't have my cologne!

I do notice now that the paper has gotten thinner... wasn't so obvious in previous issues, but it's there... oh well.

Deakin's column was, as ever, entertaining.

Boy racers, delight! They've done an article on street-racing. Goon Squad, start writing nasty letters. :mad:

Also, it looks like Dr. Clunky is going to be opening up a local version of Tech&Tuner!!! It's coming next month!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwiset nga... hahaha... inaasar yata ako ni james deakin dun! hehehe... :D

well, it depends siguro on the number of articles.

i scanned mine last night. the reviews are looking better IMHO. another fun part is the feature car... complete with a centerfold!!!

though that is one ugly centerfold (the 1 series).

andun rin si ian_rex... nasa next page siya... a letter about JDM imports.

btw, i know how you also feel about this. can we compose a group letter about the miracle fuel saving devices out there in the market? on the need for a long-term test for this kind of devices?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I like the article about the Mazda 3 hatchback. But where is the 2.0 M/T??

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    love the 1 series beamer... it's sooo sweet. specially the 120d... diesel power!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :car: (naghahanap na ng mabibilhan ng October issue ng C! pati FHM )

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    btw, i know how you also feel about this. can we compose a group letter about the miracle fuel saving devices out there in the market? on the need for a long-term test for this kind of devices? [/B]
    Haha... if we write about those devices, we will be giving them credibility of a sort... but it would be nice to be able to shame a few buyers into NOT buying.

I think the 1-series is kinda funky looking, too, but the centerfold appeals to me as one of the few angles from which it seems entirely beautiful... but I think I will wait till I see it in the flesh to pass judgement... it may be like the Z4... looks weird in pictures, but utterly beguiling in the flesh.

carlocaraddict, I seriously doubt that manufacturers think about guys like us when they release new models... it looks like A/T only premium cars are here to stay... just take heart in the fact that they're pretty good A/Ts...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Originally posted by chieffy
    :car: (naghahanap na ng mabibilhan ng October issue ng C! pati FHM )
    sa filbar's ako lagi bumibili, laging meron and mas mabilis kesa sa national. ok din sa bufini

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Best is your local suking Gas Station... I got mine early again!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    I do notice now that the paper has gotten thinner... wasn't so obvious in previous issues, but it's there... oh well.

Copying TG's paper quality?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I hope not. I just hope TG can copy C!s photo quality. It wasn't until I read that stupid letter of the month in C! that I thought about this... the photos in C! are usually topnotch. You can tell these guys love their cameras almost as much as they love their cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
C! October Issue Now Available!