New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Turbo,

Are you selling muscle cars? I'm looking for Challengers or Chargers if you have them.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sorry, I am not selling my cars. But I know people who wants to sell their cars.

I am also looking for CUDA, Challenger or Charger. This cars has manage to elude me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hirap mag hanap ng cuda dito turbo. tagal na ako naghahanap nyan. meron ako nakita rito pontiac gto and MB na mr. slim. pero not for sale nga lang.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    spotted this beauty while cruising in the rural areas of cebu...

what do you think turbo?
    the owner is out of the country, this baby has been sitting here for quite some time, tinambak lang sa labas ng bahay nila. pity!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo

10, Porsche 911, stock 3.0 boxer 6
    Turbo how much inabot ang restoration nito?
    Rare ba ito pati ang mga parts?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    D naman laspag yung 911, pero pinagawa ko makina, inabot ng 150k. Kaya wag na kayong mag isip ng Porsche, sakit sa ulo.

OK Kaloi yang Fastback, kung ayaw mo, ako na lang ang bibili. Hehe, maganda yan, kaya lang dapat wla yung stainless fender garnish. Di pang Muslecar yun.

Stay away din sa 113 Benz, MONEY PIT yan. Hirap pyesa.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Do you have anymore pics of the mustang? Send mo naman sa akin, pati asking price nya.

Ty.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo
    Do you have anymore pics of the mustang? Send mo naman sa akin, pati asking price nya.

Ty.

the owner of the car is out of the country pa, no one knows if he's selling it or not.

eto yung pic ng likod.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my friend bought this camaro sometime last year, it's been sitting in the open for almost 8 months, i don't know if he's still going to restore it. i don't exactly know the model for this one. a little help from turbo will be well appreciated.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The Camaro is a 67 Model, the very first year it was offerd to the public. Very sought after model. meron pa ako na 350 with TH350 para dyan if you want to. This is more desirable than the Fastback in the picture.

If you don,t want the 69 Mustang, sa akin na lang, kahit wala engine. Dami na ding mali. Wrong spoiler, magwheel is bad, the front corner light is bad, the fender trims are awful, pero gusto ko pa din. Most probably ang makina diesel na, as evident by the snoothy exhaust pipe.

Thanks.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Sayang yan pag iniwan sa ulan.
    Last edited by turbo; June 9th, 2005 at 02:59 PM.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Bulacan Muscle Cars part 2