New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    in terms of interior/exterior specs?

ae92 corolla

lancer itlog

b13 sentra

curious lang po,based on your experiences...these cars have almost the same size kasi externally...i was wondering kung alin sa 3 yung pinakamalaki externally,and yung spacious yung interior?

salamat po!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the B13 Sentra is kinda lacking in legroom at the backseats. Trunk is big enough and backseats can be folded down for more space.

"itlog" Lancer is more spacious back seats but slightly smaller trunk. Suspension might be a headache though when things start wearing out.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think the b13 sentra is a wee bit more spacious inside than an ae92, which is extremely cramped at the backseat particularly if the driver is of above-average height.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our family had a AE92 and B13 at the same time before... The AE92 has more space inside. Trunk space between the B13 and AE92 is almost the same...

...but i prefer the engine and amenities of the B13.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho. the itlog.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given the features of the cars to choose from, the B13 Sentra is the better choice. If its a later model B13 Sentra, it should also have ABS along with the power steering, power windows, power door locks, speed sensing door locks and power side mirrors.

There might be some issues with the car's age though because some stuff might require replacing if it hasn't yet been done yet like the aircon fan switch, alternator, power steering hose and A/C compressor which can either be expensive or simply a hassle.

which is the biggest and the most spacious?