New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I see 3rd world vehicles selling goes to show pinoys don't buy the 5 star rating crap or they don't care at all.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wala tayo crash testing and all those maarte standards ng US

kaya pwede tayo bentahan ng mga sasakyan na di nila pwede ibenta sa US market

and we don't care anyway

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    O, dahan-dahan........
    hahaha

sweeping generalization ba?

pinoys are living like americans -- lahat hulugan. bahay hulugan, sasakyan hulugan, appliances hulugan

hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hahaha

sweeping generalization ba?

pinoys are living like americans -- lahat hulugan. bahay hulugan, sasakyan hulugan, appliances hulugan

hehe
    hanggang sa wala na rin pang-hulog...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    double post...

like i said in other threads before -- the people's car isnt a car. it's the motor
    It makes me remember an article I wrote about 2 years ago, more focused in a case-study about the Tata Nano and the Vespa-based tricycles it would face as opponents in the Indian market. Also makes me remember the VW Beetle, developed to be a people's car in a Germany where the poors could only afford a motorcycle, at last with a sidecar like the so-called tricycles in the Philippines. And some motorcycles can be even cheaper to own and maintain that be paying for bus tickets. They basically do what a VW Beetle or a Ford Model T were intended to do, in a cheaper no-frills way, while newer vehicles with more comfort features start to be expensive...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Marami talagang mayayabang sa mundo.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    I see 3rd world vehicles selling goes to show pinoys don't buy the 5 star rating crap or they don't care at all.
    Daming third world cars sa market, halos sila nasa top 10. Kasi mura.

wala tayo crash testing and all those maarte standards ng US

kaya pwede tayo bentahan ng mga sasakyan na di nila pwede ibenta sa US market

and we don't care anyway
    Mismo. The main reason why may jeep pa dito sa Pinas..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kaya anyone out there who is dreaming of (or has vision of) puro magagandang sasakyan lang ang tumatakbo sa kalye ng Pinas, i-phase out niyo muna mga pampasaherong jeep OK?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sabagay lahat naman dito low standards. Internet connection, education quality, government bureaucracy you name it lahat low standards car safety worthiness included hehehe

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
The best selling cars in the Philippines (1995-2010)