New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    guys tulungan ko lang yung friend ko bibili siya ng car or SUV or van ang budget niya is 1.4M ano kaya pwede niyang bilhin na sulit sa pera niya, maganda image etc....Please lagay niyo lang kahit ilan hehehe or if you want one sedan, one SUV and one van.....Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Brand new ba? or second hand?
    cash ba o financing?
    also gives us a description of your friend? age? profession?
    as for me eto pipiliin ko

CAR= Toyota Camry
    SUV=Fortuner kung brand new...kung 2nd hand PATROL
    Van=Starex CRDi

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Actually its for the mom of my friend hehehe (nagpapalakas hehehe) she's a VP in a company so its a company car, mga 50+ yrs old siya.....brand new and dapat eksakto 1.4M para di lugi yung mom niya, kasi lets say starex 1.1 lang, sayang 300thou niya how about grandis?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    maop99.. tell him/her nalang na camry nalang at around 1.3M++ ata then mag hire nalang ng driver for ipambayad yung 100,000 sa monthly salary hahaha hindi na lugi ganda pa ng ride

if SUV naman... hindi ko alam anu ang swak sa budget na 1.4M na elegant tingnan for a VP

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    three questions: may driver ba siya? city driving lang ba? may apo ba siya?

Car - Get a Cefiro
    SUV - Get a Sorrento
    VAN - Get a Toyota HI-Ace (top of the line of course)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo, skip the SUV and van and go get a midsize sedan.

the Honda Accord 2.4 VTi-L lists for P1,382,000 and is the top pick in this segment. 1.4 million will only get her the bottom-end Camry 2.4 E (at 1.325 M), so scrap that option. the Cefiro is okay if she likes the look, but at 1.350 M for the 2.0 Superior, the Accord VTi-L is a better choice.

if she'd prefer a high-rider, a top-range compact SUV is her best bet. the Ford Escape 3.0 AWD is at 1.365 M, while the Nissan X-Trail 250X is at 1.350 m. skip the fortuner, for one thing, alanganin yung pricing. for another, i dont think she'd need or want the truckishness of the fortuner. mahihirapan pa siyang umakyat ng fortuner hehe. plus, of course, there's that long wait.

for a van, forget those one-box maxivans like the hi-ace. no power executive will want to be seen on one of those hehe. the good vans like the previa and town & country are way out of her price range. the venture is a good choice, but its huge and doesn't really fit her corporate image. kung van talaga ang gusto niya, the grandis would be her best bet.

bottom line, Honda Accord 2.4 VTi-L at 1.382 M.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hyundai Starex Club 4x4.

Magkano nga ba ang mga ganito? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    honda accord vti-l 2.4? diba may 3.0 na may sunroof? anyway 1.2m na lang yun accord ngayon... i'll go for camry or accord...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    van_wilder,

masyadong mahal yung 3.0 V6 accord.

Honda Accord 2.4 VTi Automatic: P1,202,000
    Honda Accord 2.4 VTi-L Automatic: P1,382,000
    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 Automatic: P1,602,000

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Best Car, SUV, van for 1.4M budget?