New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mazda 3 na! tapos yung sukli samin na lang! haaha... joke lang. yung masasave mo na money pang gamitin mo na lang pang modify ng car! like sounds. suspension etc...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    given the choices, i would get the mazda 3, the accord is bigger and is more for executives, and other than the accord consider also the mazda 6!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mazda 3 then ung extra cash bili mo nalang ng picanto ;)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazda3 1.6 liter. Looks good, feels good, saves gas compared to an Accord (heck, even the 2.0 is fuel efficient... kapareho ng 2.0 Civic, at di lalayo sa Corolla), and the change you can put to your future house or car...

The only problem with the 3 is slightly low roofline in the back, but this won't matter for a bachelor. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about the Hyundai Coupe?
    The base model sells for around P976K
    (2.0 liter engine, manual tranny, no sunroof)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    parehong maganda ung cars... pero... magkaiba nga ata ng class... i'd also go for the mazda 3...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'd say Mazda 3 na rin. Mainit siya ngayon e. It looks stylish compared to the Accord, and it comes in a more manageable size. Citing the experiences of my boss and officemate, mahal ang maintenance ng Honda.

Kaya lang--

The bad thing about a Mazda is that it has poor resale value. Paano kung maging pamilyado ka na, and you wouldn't need that bachelor car anymore...?

ghosthunter>> Tagal ko na ding pinaglalawayan yang Hyundai coupe na 'yan, lalo na nung naka-display sa Megamall. Wag lang sana kasama yung spoiler na nasa pic. Mukhang kariton eh, hehehe.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; September 22nd, 2004 at 09:26 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: mababa pa rin ba resale value ngayon ng mazda? baka hinda siguro.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M3 siyempre! bagay na bagay sa bagets este bachelor pala

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Resale value should not be an issue... or at least a BIG issue on the Mazda 3. It's going to be backed by a Ford Group warranty that should at least see it through the next decade. I'm thinking that the WORST case scenario is devaluation in the Mitsubishi range... hopefully NOT in the Nissan range.

And BTW, maganda ngang choice ang Hyundai Tuscani, good looks, decent (decent lang, ha...) power... but if you're looking for sporty cars, a Lynx RS or a Honda 2.0 are better choices... and faster. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bachelor's ride