The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    they did it for real

they did the ford gt and the skyline at the same day

it was on the skyway
    Ganun ba kapatag ang skyway?Sana kinuhan naman nila yung daan habang umaandar hindi puro speedometer lang.pero nabasa ko sa net pinadala pa nila ulit sa japan para ipa tune yung Motec .They should have 3 maps for motec especially the driving condition in the PI.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...based on turboAWD (R34 owner) post in AI, it was detuned to 650hp for the skyway run.

...m_ron, ganun kapatag ang skyway. favorite playground ito ng mga exotic car owners dito sa pinas. and its safer to do high speed runs here kasi you have a good view of the whole stretch in front of you.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I want my GT-R I want my GT-R...

GS for you GTR for you

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    Ganun ba kapatag ang skyway?Sana kinuhan naman nila yung daan habang umaandar hindi puro speedometer lang.pero nabasa ko sa net pinadala pa nila ulit sa japan para ipa tune yung Motec .They should have 3 maps for motec especially the driving condition in the PI.
    well the point of the video is to see how fast it would fo to 320kph and it would be really hard to shoot the road and the speedo at the same time coz it is really hard to go to the back seat of the GTR tsaka hindi rin makukunan mbuti yung speedo

what they did was place the camera sa likod banda for the run same way they shot the 200mph run of the FORD GT

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldmFelOOnE

cop paste the link for the longer version, you could see sa dulo na nag-turn yung steering wheel nya while going at 20-30kph. i dont think you can do that on a dyno pull.
    Last edited by zechs; November 17th, 2006 at 08:07 PM. Reason: mali eh!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sinubukan kong gumawa ng ganyang video nung sang araw kaso pag dating ng 190kph umilaw ung check engine ko!:bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab View Post
    ...m_ron, ganun kapatag ang skyway. favorite playground ito ng mga exotic car owners dito sa pinas. and its safer to do high speed runs here kasi you have a good view of the whole stretch in front of you.
    Basta po walang fortuner sa likod mo...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    320kph on dyno pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, exactly what I was thinking.
    +1 here, but it looks legit... 5 kilometers travelled... that's still possible on the northern part of the Skyway on an empty day, but there's very little space to do it in... and at that 5th km on the odo, they're going down the Buendia ramp and turning towards Makati to U-turn. (that's how it looks in the extended video)

I prefer the NLEX for high speed runs, though, if you pick the right time of day, it's much safer than the Skyway's hills and dips. Can you imagine going over the crest near Don Bosco at over 250 km/h? Damn scary.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Where did they run that car?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Autoplus Skyline Highspeed Run