Mid-Size SUV: Fortuner
    Large-Size SUV: Alterra
    AUV: Crosswind
    Pickup: D-Max

Automobile of the Year: Alterra

We're not toddlers!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Autofocus awards are laughable. Isuzu and Chevrolet spent quite a bit on prepaid cards (made the telcos pretty happy, too) on the first one to pad their votes. I was watching the voting for a while... if you see votes for one car coming in every minute while the others hardly move, you know something is wrong.

I don't even pay attention to it, anymore... what's the point? At least the PCOTY awards are based on objective judging. Sure, it's enthusiast-biased, which means the most fun car wins, but at least it's honest.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hahahahaha! as usual, isuzu wins.

wait, di ba yung show sa may 24-27 pa?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    hahahahaha! as usual, isuzu wins.

wait, di ba yung show sa may 24-27 pa?
    Oo nga pala may show pala sila sa May 24-27 sa WTC Manila no....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    The question is. Almost all Filipinos ba is Isuzu lovers?
    yes, all filpinos who don't own a suv/xuv/auv/pickup are Isuzu lovers.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Autofocus Show
    MAY 24-27, 2007 at WTC

-All tsikoteer- See You all there.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For me, Auto Focus show is.....okay lang. Boring, yes pero not that na it will be a waste of time.

At least the host is good (Ray Butch Gamboa). Heck, paminsan-minsan nanood din ako ng Motoring Today because I admire the Philippine racing legend Pacholo Ramirez.

Pero yeah, the awards are still garbage though kung Isuzu ang mananalo (they're cars are boring).

Isuzu and Chevy must have paid big dirty money for having such a lead.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    went there this afternoon. I was able to drive the CRV 4x2 AT, Suzuki Swift, Subaru Legacy 2.0 sedan and the Forester Turbo. I just love how the Forester performed. Sarap idrive!!!

Too bad Mitsubishi was absent. Hope to be back this weekend.

As for the CRV 4x2 AT, i find it sluggish.

Test drive route was better than in Fort Boni. At least pwede mong itest yung speed.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; May 24th, 2007 at 08:56 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Sa Title pa lang na People's Choice Awards ay parang walang connection sa motoring public...Hindi naman lahat ng people sa Pinas ay may automobile e. Dapat Autofocus Choice awards na lang tutal sila-sila naman ang naglolokohan!

Alterra as Automobile of the year is big Joke...They should refer nalang sana sa Php1.5M SUV comparo dito sa Tsikot! Kulelat ang Alterra!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by centum View Post
    Sa Title pa lang na People's Choice Awards ay parang walang connection sa motoring public...Hindi naman lahat ng people sa Pinas ay may automobile e. Dapat Autofocus Choice awards na lang tutal sila-sila naman ang naglolokohan!

Alterra as Automobile of the year is big Joke...They should refer nalang sana sa Php1.5M SUV comparo dito sa Tsikot! Kulelat ang Alterra!
    i didnt vote hahah. It is the best time to take advantage of the test drives hahahahahaha.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Autofocus' People's Choice Awards