New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano munang car yan? baka naman fortuner 4x4 yan, pwede na.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    ano munang car yan? baka naman fortuner 4x4 yan, pwede na.
    or a Nissan Patrol....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It depends on what car that is, it's brand new cost, and from what perspective you will take a look at it. If you're assuming the loan then that can also mean your interest would still be for a brand new car (lower interest rate) than buying the same car and refinancing it as second hand. Once you have all the details then you can also negotiate the assume balance for a fair price.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Yeah, mahirap ang assume balance, better get a brand new....pero mas mahirap mag-assume kung anong car?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I computed the original cost (i went to a dealer) apparently from the computation the seller wants to recover the initial down plus part of the payments. Parang initial down at 27k a month was about 100 - 150k.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If that is the case, lugi ka dyan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    depende sa car yan. i experience before na nag assume balance din ako for a honda civic vtec.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kung hindi mo kayang mag cash outlay then that is your option. magloloan ka rin naman. check whether me mga other charges yan sa banko if you would assume the balance. yun nga lang dapat babaan yung babayaran mo sa seller.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    add mo sa computation mo.

Ilang months na ba sya nakakabayad?

eto dapat magcompensate dun sa depreciation value.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    add mo sa computation mo.

Ilang months na ba sya nakakabayad?

eto dapat magcompensate dun sa depreciation value.
    well am speculating, but assuming the differences between banks rates arent so big, he must have paid off 8 months or less. which comes out to about 220k. Since he is originally asking for 250k, he must be thinking of recouping the money he paid monthly, and be forgoing the intial downpayment of 100k or whatever the minimum downpayment was (plus chattel / registration / insurance).

parang na-curious lang ako, its the first time i've heard of assume balance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
assume balance