New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Tried. Requirement Pro license, hindi ko na tinuloy.

Un Altis, dinowngrade nila sa Uber X, parang Segment B
    Uber Black, Segment C

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    basta pagkakakitaan mo yung pagmamaneho, kelangan pro ang license mo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Any inputs from Uber drivers?
    In terms of:
    Requirements/training/seminar?
    Average hours per day drive and average income per day?
    How much goes to Uber and how much goes to the driver?
    How does the rating scheme affects the driver or the var driven?...and other inputs you want to share.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Black v lang ba need nila? How about other colors of v? Pwde kaya?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    More local info sana regarding average income from uber?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Yung friend ko nag uber para Lang magka chicks.. He he...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From what I gathered, the owner is paid per trip (60.00 to 80.00) plus there's fuel allowance. They will probably adjust the payment depending on economic factors. The owner decides how to compensate the driver (per trip, allowance or monthly salary).The driver isn't necessarily the owner.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Any inputs from Uber drivers?
    In terms of:
    Requirements/training/seminar?
    Average hours per day drive and average income per day?
    How much goes to Uber and how much goes to the driver?
    How does the rating scheme affects the driver or the var driven?...and other inputs you want to share.
    Nagpplan din ako mag uber, pang extra income lang pag wala magawa.

I'll try to answer your questions base from what I know so far:

1. If you will drive your own car, there's no required hours per day. I've read in one site na kayang kumita ng 4k-5k a day kung atleast 12hours drive and kung madiskarte ka kung san ka magsstay habang naghhintay ng rider.

2. afaik, 20% will go to uber...not sure though kung per trip nila kukunin yung 20% or sa total payout mo in a week.

3. There are incentives na binibigay ang uber I think kung mataas rating ng driver, like additional pay kung consistent na mataas rating mo. It can also help you to get passengers kung ok rating mo...afaik but im not sure may choice ata ang rider na ireject yung driver na napunta sa kanya during booking kung nakita nya na sobra baba rating ng driver (most likely there's something wrong with the driver kung mababa talaga rating nya). Also, pwede rin naman ata irate ng driver yung rider/passenger.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    when i was still in the service, a colleague who shared the staff house with me had a taxi, so, from time to time, for fun, namamasada ako sa taxi nya, salamat wala namang ng hold-up.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Sir jm, kung sakali man may mangholdap sa inyo nun, ano po plano nyo gawin? Dala nyo po ba Service firearm nyo habang namamasada?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    when i was still in the service, a colleague who shared the staff house with me had a taxi, so, from time to time, for fun, namamasada ako sa taxi nya, salamat wala namang ng hold-up.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sir jm, kung sakali man may mangholdap sa inyo nun, ano po plano nyo gawin? Dala nyo po ba Service firearm nyo habang namamasada?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast