New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wildthing & wrx,

salamat ng marami. pag may nakakapuna, nawawala talaga ang sakit ng ulo at heartbreak na nararanasan ko sa pagbuo.

wishlist ko ng old skool cars--starlet, celica, land cruiser, sprinter, ae86, dodge colt, l-type, galant colt, celeste, rekord, bmw 2002 at marami pang iba!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    '83 Corona. Doesn't run as of now, but we plan to restore it when we have the funds.

By the way, can the 4A-FE (Corolla GLi) engine be installed in that car?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep kaya pero ambigat kasi ng kaha ng Corona.

Visit www.grupotoyota.com.ph for more info.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    old school.... hehehe 1972 dodge colt and i'm still using it hanggang ngayon

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naalala niyo pa ba ang Datsun brand? Hehehe. Way before Nissan became Nissan, it was called Datsun.

During my childhood, our family car was a Datsun 180B coupe. 1800 engine, IHE mods, low profile tires, etc.

I miss that car so much. (OT: NCU 111 ang license plate nun, baka may makakita, bibilhin namin ulit. :D )

Some Datsun pics:

Our Datsun is the same as the "Sweden" car in the image.

Datsun fans, post na!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry hindi ko na inabot yan :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another pic:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay,

The "Nigeria" car is the GEN I Nissan Patrol :D

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sir OTEP, ok 'tong datsun pero mas maunawaan din ng mga fellow tsikoters kung papano natauhan ang mga kano sa gawang hapon na kotse a long, long time agoooo..

if you can find it read david halberstam's non-fiction blockbuster "THE RECKONING" (see the book's review below..happy reading guys..!nyeheheheeee..)

From Publishers Weekly
    Powerfully developing his thesis that the complacency and shortsightedness of American workers and their bosses, especially the automakers of Detroit, have led to a decline of industrial know-how so critical that Asian carmakers, particularly the Japanese, have virtually taken over the market, Halberstam tells in panoramic detail a story that is alarming in its implications. Immediately ahead lies a harsh scenario that will see America's standards of living fall appreciablyonly sacrifices will restore our "greatness." This lengthy book with its skilled, dramatic interweaving of two little-known storiesthe inside struggles of the Ford organization (including the firing of Lee Iacocca) in the 1970s and the growth of the Japanese automotive industry, notably Nissan, since the 1950scompletes the trilogy Halberstam began with The Best and the Brightest and The Powers That Be. Here is fresh and crucially meaningful material researched with notable thoroughness, replete with graphic portraits of top American and Japanese industrialists competing blindly on the one hand and with brilliant cunning on the other. The book is among the most absorbing of recent years, every page contributing to the breathtaking picture of an America that is going to learn to retool or else.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    1977 mb 280c...2 door na black..people say mukha akong mafia dahil sa kotseng un..hehe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
any old school car owners here?