New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pwede na kung tight sa budget... practicality before design... baka naman masmura pero yun makina lumalaklak ng gasolina...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    well, if we base on the current chinese made motorbike clones, the engines' fuel consumption is basically the same as honda made ones. the 125cc skystar china made can deliver 50kms per liter of unleaded fuel -basically the same consumption as honda wave 125cc. the bike size, shape, even the dashboard is copycat, only the badge is different. i should know i own one. even the exhaust note is the same. the only thing we have to watch out is the reliability,,,, durability... . I'm not really a fan of china made products but i use the bike daily going to office, is 5months now and everything is still functioning or performing as per my expectation. knock on wood it won't bog down for the next couple of months.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Sabagay kahit san ka tumingin ngayon halos puro made in china, everyday lumalakas talaga ang industry nila, quality is slowly catching up in relation with their cheap cost. Heck they even plan on sending a a man on the moon, so if they could do that they could easily make a china made car. Tanong lang kung sasakay ka sa rocket ship na "made in china" hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rhops
    Sabagay kahit san ka tumingin ngayon halos puro made in china, everyday lumalakas talaga ang industry nila, quality is slowly catching up in relation with their cheap cost. Heck they even plan on sending a a man on the moon, so if they could do that they could easily make a china made car. Tanong lang kung sasakay ka sa rocket ship na "made in china" hehehe
    HAHAHAHAHA!! Kung ako ang tatanungin, hwag na, kajit bayaran pa ako ng milyones!

payo lang mga kapatid, wag niyo naman ismallin yung China. Madami nang made in China from electronics to appliances to cars. In the next 5 - 10 years no doubt China will be a major player in the world market in terms of exporting goods. Many western countries go to China and open up factories because labor there is cheap and walang labor union so walang strike strike. Di ibig sabihin "made in china" cheap na... they are capable of making quality products at a higher cost but ofcourse gusto natin mura so what the heck wag na tayo umangal.

mga bros ganyan din dati nagsimula ang mga japanese, koreans and mga taiwanese. maybe not trailblazers but eventually gagaling din. mga 10-15 years pa siguro many of us will consider buying made in china automobiles.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    there r many levels of quality sa mga china made products, kng nakakita lng kau ng class A na product mabibilib din kau

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh ano naman kaya ang maipo-produce nating mga pinoy in the next 5-10yrs..??

I really admire the likes of china taiwan and koreans....halos balewalain dati sa world market ang mga produkto nila but they persevere and keep on going, learning, acquiring or copying technologies of the superior countries....they dont care if their neighboring country mock them for being a copycat...it is their way of learning and they are succeeding...

look at taiwan and korea now....considered already as a mighty power in electronics, korea even marks themselves in the world of automobiles by cracking a good quality cars in US and Europe getting some stars for its safety and good value for money....Now those who are laughing at them like hyenas cannot laugh anymore because their products are starting to eat up their local products....resulting some economic worries......Americans, Europeans, and even German who usually are too proud of their products took notice of the changes and jump into the bandwagon...invest,merge or even put their own company in these emerging power....even japanese are investing in china nowadays w/out much fanfare to protect their image...they knew if they keep on looking down on these country they will be left behind soon......

Now dont get me wrong in here....I am not an anti Filipino or something like that.... but the way china are doing right now....in 10-20 yrs time we will not laugh at their products anymore look at samsung now, in the early 90's we even didnt bother to look at that product, now we even compare them to the likes of sony, panasonic and the likes w/c is unthinkable at that time....then there will be another country to laugh at.....maybe a vietnamese motorcyle will emerge 10-20yrs. from now and we are laughing at them like the way we are treating these chinese products now....... and come to think of it...what will be our countries status at that time? can we have something to be proud off like the chinese and koreans did? or are we again be a spectator of this cycle of changes that occurs in our neigbouring countries...the only difference is they are progressing and we are not because we are just merely a spectators....and they are the players.....

well maybe one thing is sure....by that time we will produce more corrupt officials and tonnes of scandals....hehehehe

sorry... a bit OT but just venting out my frustrations the way our country is moving in this fast paced era....we are more talented and have more resources than some of our neighbours but it seems that they are getting much better....moving forward and our country are in standstill or maybe worse, sliding backward......

I hope I dont get the ire of some of the member here....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    there r many levels of quality sa mga china made products, kng nakakita lng kau ng class A na product mabibilib din kau
    True. But ofcourse its more expensive.

Yung nakikita niyong copycat ng CRV sa china... Well maybe its an experimental move by Chinese automakers, we should be expecting a Chinese made SUV in the next 5 years. Volkswagen and Chrystler has a plant in China. Pati logo ng starbucks ginaya din ng China hehehe but with a different name.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
another China made car: Hafei Saibao