Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    brake muna then clutch - high speed
    clutch muna then brake - low speed

malakas busina, brake, clutch, sabay kabig - pag nataranta

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    depends on the speed and RPM. otherwise, most of the time brakes first for me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat preno ka muna,- hindi ka mamamatayan ng makina habang gumugulong ka pa. At the point na halos papahinto ka na,- step on the clutch pedal, change gear and then step on the gas pedal to accelerate.

Sa mga humps naman, marami rito sa BF Paranaque niyan,- you should not make a full stop sa mga humps dahil lahat ng sasakyan dito,- parang speed bumps lang ang mga humps at baka magulat sa sudden stop mo,- bubungguin ka sa likod.

So preno ka muna and then just before hitting the hump, release you foot on the brake pedal so that the front tyres will absorb the impact, else it will be the suspension. And then, once the front tyres are over the hump, step on the clutch pedal, change gear (for me, 2nd) and step on the gas, releasing the clutch, to get the rear tyres over the hump.

Another way is to step on the brake pedal and just before hitting the hump, step on the clutch pedal, change gear (for me, 2nd) and gently step on the gas, releasing the clutch, to get the front and rear tyres over the hump.

5707:tumbleweed:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kung high speed, heavy braking and low rpm and braking --> clutch then brake
    kung high speed slow down lang --> brake until bumaba yung rpm to 1.5k then clutch.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ako brake muna before clutch pero yun na nga around 1k sa odo apak na sa clutch the set to neutral and use the breaks until full stop. This is for my Landcruiser, I think different cars have different points so testing testing na lang....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    brake muna, i rarely look at the odo pero somehow i feel when i need to step on the clutch para di mamatayan ng makina.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag sobra bagal talaga clutch muna then brake, other than that brake then clutch na.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    brake muna then clutch then change gear, yun isang advantage ng A/T wala ka pagpipilian brake lang

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sa high speed break muna, then kapag sa tantsa mo controlled na ang traction pwede na clutch then change gears. Delikado maging clutch driver especially during cornering and u decided to change gears, dapat sobra saglit lang naka disengaged makina sa tranny. The idea is to maintain traction through the help of the engine and avoid wheel spin. Sa low speed at city driving depende nasa mood.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    depende kung sudden stops clutch 1st then brake.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
anong una, brake or clutch?