New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bitanga? ito ba yung may ari ng mga blt transit???? kung ito nga then sya pala yung sobrang scandalous, pinagmumura ng asawa sa hotel lobby because of kabit.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    takot na nga ako mag-issue ng postdated check....blank check pa kaya

i don't think he would be that outwardly stupid. mayroong side pa yan ng story na hindi natin alam.

yan ang opinion ko

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    something's wrong...
    would you issue a blank check? 4 black checks pa? well unless a gun is pointed to my head, yes.

a blank check for some legal issues? well the AIM president should know kung may legal matter siya,

then clearing the 4million???

something's wrong here.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    You could only imagine how much some of these people have lying around in their current accounts.

But it appears that once a notable figure issues 4 blank cheques, the benefit of the doubt, goes to that person because of good faith that the cheques weren't going to be used for anything illegal.

Then again, it may well have been a business transaction gone bad.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hinde lang clear un pagkwento niyan.. sigurado ako na may mga tagong reasons and stuff yan..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di kaya yan yug yellow Lambo na galing sa Six Speed na nakita namin ni hens? At yung i-dinisplay sa launch ng isang local magazine na may kuha pa si mbt?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ungas. i think yan yung Lambo sa six speed shop. isa pa lang ata ang Murcielago dito.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The only Marciellago I saw was an orange one in the launch of a localized foreign magazine.

Was it Yellow? I'm pretty sure it was orange. Or was it that 4x4 that was orange? Or both.
    Last edited by pink_cadillac; October 2nd, 2004 at 05:04 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    six speed or speed seven? tama si odell, may story pa yan na hindi nakwento...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sounds like an illegal transaction gone sour.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
AIM High, sell low, someone's driving in a hotter than hot yellow Mucielago...