The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: For or Against... Modifying your vehicle

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Definitely! I need more ooomph!

36 73.47%
  • No! My current setup works fine.

9 18.37%
  • Maybe, I'll just buy another vehicle with the extra cash.

4 8.16%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko kompletuhin yung euro look ng car ko.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung may pera lang, why not?

nahihilig na naman ako sa transformers ngayon
    kaya kung magpapagawa ako ng sound-setup ung design ng box ay parang yung si Blaster o kaya si Soundwave. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I am for modification of cars albeit exterior mods only like bodykits, lowering springs, bigger wheels. . . . . there's nothing much I can do with my ride's 1.3 engine (sigh). basta i don't want my ride to look so ordinary (as in bone stock!). . . . di mo minsan malaman sa parking kung alin auto mo pag may nakatabi na pareho kulay (hehe)

Peace!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I am too for modification of cars because I like modifying and I like cars so much..I also have the passion on speed and gaining more H.P...I also want to join carshows someday and slalom racing...Kahit Auto Summit lang na carshow oks na sa akin...:D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ok lang sa kin.
    nagpalit ako ng speakers,
    papalitan ko headunit,
    naglagay ako ng video,
    pina-leather ko mga seats.
    maybe i'll change wheels and tires in the future.

kung saan ako maligaya, doon ako

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm for it - but it's definitely very low on the priority list along with my other (non-essential) hobbies. there are many things that are more of a priority, including my family's quality of life, investing, and even having fun/vacationing.

i'm the kind of person who is always looking to make things better, so if i can make my car look, go, stop, or corner better - bakit hindi? although my taste runs towards the modest appearance mods (rims, maybe a rear spoiler - no bodykits, fart cans, etc.), and i will only make those performance mods that don't compromise comfort or reliability.

i'm still not done with my 330ci - still need to get rims and a set of KW coilovers. am debating on whether i want to touch (supercharge) the engine or just use that money towards the purchase of another 'fun' car such as the Mini Cooper S.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    The best engineers who made our cars are not working for Ferrari or Porsche and they have to cut corners to keep costs down (look how they downgrade the suspension designs of the Civic and Altis).

If you're aware of where these corners are, the parts to compensate (like from stock restrictive airbox to open-type) plus the mullah, then you get more from your car.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Yes slight modification for me.

Modify suspension to increase comfort and/or safety. Change wheels. Small mods in engine to make it more efficient if possible.

Basically modify the car to be more drivable for my current requirement and make pretty decent look.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im for modification on all aspects of the car to make it a little bit unique and perform a little bit better than a stock one..

e.g. my sound system is better than the stock one..handling of my car is better than a stock one..engine is a little bit better than a stock one..my car looks a little bit better than a stock one..

i think i have accomplished the modified but not to obtrusive look right now and i like it
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    alin ba ang mas mataas ang resale value stock o modified?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
For or Against... Modifying your vehicle