Dec 2005
    wut u mean non-turbo Eclipse?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Awesome!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseGT
    You know thats true I noticed that I didn't stop properly when I was racing my buddy's toyota Supra
    depends on what mods was done and the condition of the brake system. Its possible the brake pads have been "cooked" from previous heavy braking.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseGT
    wut u mean non-turbo Eclipse?
    is your eclipse equipted with a turbo?... (not that totally familiar with eclipse variants if there is a non-turbo version).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thats a possibility

huh? You have the eclipse in your garage right? why don't you take a peek

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    All stock Eclipse GT have no turbos ... at least that what I know

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yeah free flowing exhaust. but not the loud ones. headers, that is low restrictions but never compromises the backpressure (read torque). of course, engine power is not about horses only, but torque too. ecu upgrades, then brakes. ground effects too, but not too loud. duck-tail and chin spoilers will do... oh by the way, before aesthetics, don't forget a stiffer (not necessarily lower) suspension and shock absorbers to carve out those corners...

go(d)speed!!! :D

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    then after all that slap on a full body kit with 20" high double deck aluminum wings

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    yeah free flowing exhaust. but not the loud ones. headers, that is low restrictions but never compromises the backpressure (read torque). of course, engine power is not about horses only, but torque too. ecu upgrades, then brakes. ground effects too, but not too loud. duck-tail and chin spoilers will do... oh by the way, before aesthetics, don't forget a stiffer (not necessarily lower) suspension and shock absorbers to carve out those corners...

go(d)speed!!! :D
    Now thats what Im talking about .... thanx man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advice!!!