discuss..

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lnce420 View Post
    i always wanted to have a wagon but never had one.. who knows maybe someday

discuss..

thanks!
    More cargo space. they're actually very popular in Japan and Europe, not so here in the US and Philippines.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Some wagons have folding rear seats that can fold flat on the floor to increase the total cargo carrying space. In addition some wagons have hidden seats in the cargo compartment that you can take out for additional passenger seating. Most of the time the wagons also have beefed up rear suspension to take the additional load, and has roof racks and protective strips for extra carrying on the roof.

The only downside is if you have lots of stuff in the cargo space and park your car, the stuff can easily be seen unless you have the cover for it.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wagon w/ rear folding seats = motel on wheels

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Wagon is more versatile than sedan. Pero here in the Philippines, wagon sometimes called as "KARO" (Funeral Car) haha! Peace to all wagon owners

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Aside from that.
    In terms of cooling and heating the cabin, it will take longer.
    If you are the type of person who leaves stuff in the car as if it was a closet two things can happen. Wala ka ng secreto sa nililigawan mo or babasagan ka ng salamin.
    If you are a family/outdoors man wagon is great. Pag business related at hindi pa marami or malaki ang family pick up is ok. Half car half truck.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    i just looooove how a wagon looks like pag nabibihisan..

kung kanino man to pahiram po nakita ko lang sa google

mas modern pero nagagandahan din ako

hehe me mga aso din kasi ako so naisip ko puede lagyan ng pet porters pag mamasyal with the dogs..

mukang mahal lang tong mga wagon na to at di ko pa maafford heheh sana magkaroon din ako balang araw

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakatanda yun wagon, no offense Pat...hehehe. So far cooling lang which I believe manufacturer compensate by putting strong blower. Also pag may smelly stuff ka like dried fish and fruits kasama mo siya sa cabin instead na separated like a sedan. Yun stuff and load mo can be seen unlike in a sedan. I love to have a wagon too if budget permits. Di pa naman halata ang age ko ;)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    wagon w/ rear folding seats + menyek tint = motel on wheels
    WORD. :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree here,- wagon provides more space for your stuffs.

However,- more cabin volume for the A/C to cool, valuable stuffs need to be covered or hidden as they can be seen from the outside, and market stuffs need to be put in a cooler box so as not to make your cabin smelly....

5303:burp:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
advantages/disadvantages ng wagon over sedan