New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The 454 BIG BLOCK Chevy has finally arrived.

Now comes the fun part of shoving it inside the engine bay of a 69 Camaro.

The Eaton blower and Fogger NOS for the 460 of my friend has arrived from the Staes also. This one is more difificult and tricky.Hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check out the '69 Camar0 and '70 Camaro restored by the famous Chip Foose of Foose Design.

It aint a purist's restoration. Instead, it incorporated 21st technology in suspension, wheel/tyre package, and engine performance.

Nice! BTW I always see Foose and Troy Trepanier work together on certain projects... with Foose working on the design and Trepanier on the mechanical side, I wonder who's the better of the two in restoring cars.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sabi sayo maganda din ang 69 Camaro, 200k pala ang asking don sa sinasabi ko sayo. Same as the black one in your picture(but missing the headlight doors). 6 cylinder sya, pwede mong gamitin na.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Read this thread and find out how Americans are dying to have a Philippine assembled YUTIVO Camaro.

http://www.camaros.net/cgi-bin/forum...31-193612-UDX8

The 200k 69 is a YUTIVO.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Used to have a 1964 Chevy Malibu SS 283 cu. in. V8 engine with 4-barrel carbs in the Phil. Uso pa noon ang drag racing sa escarpment road in pasig. Lots of power !!! Sayang, i had to sell it.
    Last edited by ultimate; June 10th, 2005 at 01:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    hey woodfire, musta na ang Mustang mo!

nakausap ko si Johnny sa Atlanta when I was there two weeks ago and sabi niya nag-order ka raw ng high performance Holley Aluminum Head w/large intake/exhaust valves! Ayus yan, easily plus 50hp and torque yung '67 stang mo together w/your hot cam shaft, roller rockers and solid lifters!

PICs naman pag-natapos na yung project mo! Panay performance parts na laman niyan ha!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Nice! BTW I always see Foose and Troy Trepanier work together on certain projects... with Foose working on the design and Trepanier on the mechanical side, I wonder who's the better of the two in restoring cars.

Hindi Na! Chip Foose will shortly be working with UNIQUE PERFORMANCE (of the Eleanor fame) for muscle car restoration!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    turbo just whetted my appetite for muscle cars hehehehe
    so many cars.. so little money hehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Whooaaah!!!! Aluminum heads!!! $$$$$$$$ Great, now I am seeing dollars hehe.

Looks like Woodfire has been bitten by the COBRA. Hahaha.

Welcome to the club.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
About Hotrods / Muscle Cars