New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Turbo,

Im just wondering where do you find these classic beauties. I read classified ads and I rarely come across someone selling muscle cars.

Hmm... Im just curious for how much did you sell the Camaro RS? A ballpark figure will do if you dont want to reveal the actual sale price.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo
    Big news.

I just sold my 350 SL to buy a 1970 CUDA. I have a 426 Hemi angine coming. This will be fun. Another car I hope that will come by the end of the month is a 69 RT Charger. The same car as General LEE ans Vin Diesel's Fast and Furious.

I just acquired a 1967 Pontiac LEMANS Convertible(same as the XXX GTO, but a convertible is rarer), but was sold a day after I bought it.

Same thing happened to my 69 RS Camaro, a first owner car that is almost in original condition. It was grabbed the moment I parked it.

An update to Eleanor 2, the superharger is already installed and the car might be ready and running by years end.

Time to buy MUSCLE Car guys. its fun!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just got a 280ZX that needs tender loving care.

First to get it at 95k wins. Hehehe. I should have gotten JAWO's former 79 Trans Am but it would not run!!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I sold the RS Camaro for only 170K. And it runs.

The new owner drove it from Bocaue to QC in rain at 7pm.

I have scouts that give me tips on where to find this beauties.

Sometimes, you can really find it in the poverbial Barn.

NOW, I have my 70 CUDA!!! Haha, at last I found one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a camaro rs for 170k. I guess the condition is okay na. I once saw a similar model camaro near our place the guy is selling it for 90k. The body is in bad condition... trimmings are damaged, the interior looks terrible and the wheels and rims looks like it came from a PUJ

hmm.. a 79 trans am does it look similar to what burt reynolds drove in the Smokey and the Bandit series?

I sold the RS Camaro for only 170K. And it runs.

The new owner drove it from Bocaue to QC in rain at 7pm.

I have scouts that give me tips on where to find this beauties.

Sometimes, you can really find it in the poverbial Barn.

NOW, I have my 70 CUDA!!! Haha, at last I found one.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The 170K RS was in excellent condition, close to original. Fresh paint, new tires, new battery, 6 cylinder auto, US mags.

Yup, the Trans Am is the Bandit's car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check out the supercharger that was just installed in Turbo's Eleanor. Btw, the car and the kit is still in the fabrication stage.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ay!

I just gave away a decent 302 to a friend. Sayang.

Yes there a Convertible Cougars made by Ford,

If you want a 289, there is a 67 Cougar here with a 289/4spd. disc brakes etc., for only 70K.

Gosh!, Woodfire! Aluminum heads!!! VERY EXXXXPENSIVE???!!!!
    hi turbo, i know this is an old post but do you still have this or something similar for sale? thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Wala na.

The cheapest I have today is a 73 El Camino without engine at 85k.

Thanks.

67 Mustang with 6 cylinder engine at 85K.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwedeng lagyan ng CRATE ENGINE yung El Camino. Edelbrock, based on their website, is selling various GM-based V8 crate engines (fuel injected and w/ECU) ranging from 250hp to as high as 450 hp.

0Pwedeng pimped-out project yan. Install lowering suspension kit, disc brakes all around, and slap 19"-20" bling bling wheels. To control torque, pwedeng lagyan ng traction bars yung rear suspension.
    Last edited by woodfire; May 17th, 2006 at 10:17 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wala na.

The cheapest I have today is a 73 El Camino without engine at 85k.

Thanks.

67 Mustang with 6 cylinder engine at 85K.

Hello again, do you have a list of cars you have for sale and maybe some pics. I'm sure other people would also be interested in what you have. I would love to visit your place someday and take a look at your nice collection there but Bulacan is kinda out of the way for me. Thanks

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
About Hotrods / Muscle Cars