New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Does anybody know where I can buy Body parts for Datsuns ????
    I have here a couple of Datsun that need parts badly.
    I have Datsun 610 ( 180 B ? ) 16000 miles ( low mileage ).Had an accident and needed Front grill, front bumper right front fender and hood.-hate to junk the car-I will restore if I can find Parts.....

Also front fenders .front and rear bumpers for a Datsun 510 -( Blue bird in the Phil. )27,000 miles

Both cars have low mileage and both cars are 2dr's....been stored for sometime very clean cars......510 is 1971....610 is 1972.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try to PM turbo (Deo Concepcion). Before, he had a 240Z and 280Z in his stable. He would know were to buy the parts.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some peeps would also import the restoration parts from the US.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Parts of that vintage would have to be sourced either from Japan or from enthusiasts in the US.

I hope your Japanese is good...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Parts of that vintage would have to be sourced either from Japan or from enthusiasts in the US.

I hope your Japanese is good...
    Oh!!..Oh!!! Japanese language is all Greek to me....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sori I have no idea where to find the parts for the cars.

But i think the 240Z is now for sale!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm looking for a Datsuin 180B. License plate NCU-111. Baka may nakakita...

Yung restorer ko sa Bulacan may 180B sila kaso mukhang not for sale. Kilala ni turbo iyon.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fabrication nalang talaga halos ang options pagganyan...wala na sa market ang fenders and bumpers ng old oto....yun nga starlet ko na nirerestore eh 1981 lang wala ng parts.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    try mo sa internet. some vendors sa us e nagshiship ng parts worldwide. kung may kakilala ka sa US na makakapunta sa salvage yards e im sure marami syang makikita dun at sa mga used parts stores.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Salamat sa replies,.....there are a few places in the states selling fiber glass parts and also some recondition fenders but they cost an arm and a leg,... sinubukan ko lang kung available and mga parts sa Pinas -Baka mas mura -

72 & 71 Datsun