New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Share ko lang sa inyo ito. My friends and I decided to hold a get together here in southern CA full of w123 chassis MBs (and a w140 S420 plus a w107 350SLC Eurospec). All in all there were 13 people (including friends and relatives) and 10 drivers total.

This was held in the mountains where the temps dropped below freezing and some were running waste/straight vegetable oil and/or biodiesel! So sobrang underpowered kami pero sobrang saya naman downhill the snow made it even more fun albeit a bit treacherous to drive through since we were on a 2 lane winding road and were taking turns at 45mph one of us slid a bit and I did too a couple of times but nothing out of control. Buti na lang I have new tires on hehe.

Total distance was around 120-140miles uwian. This was small compared to our first meet which was 689 miles total from departure at 5am to arrival at home ng 12midnight!

More pics

See related thread

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Di ba sumesebo yung diesel niyo?

Looks like it was fun! Wish we had snow here!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Di ba sumesebo yung diesel niyo?

Looks like it was fun! Wish we had snow here!
    Buti na lang hindi ganun kalamig, just below freezing I guess. Kung may nagsebo man, at least may kasama kaming tumulong. Mas worried ako dun sa gumagamit ng veggie oil hehe. Sila rin dahilan bakit ako nagutom kagad, kasi ako yung nasa likod niya so naaamoy ko parati eh French Fries

7 20+ year old diesel MBs + online forum + mountain + snow