New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi guys,

Question lang, mag 40km PMS na auto ko and I'm looking for a non-casa car autoshop.
    May suggestion ba kayo saan affordable pero quality? Near Makati lang sana?
    How much din if may idea kayo.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    What i normally do is check out with casa all items that they change during the intended PMS duration then buy the items in the casa or outside. Then i go to my favorite shop and instruct them what are the things to change with the parts already with me, while the rest cleaning and checking na lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    What i normally do is check out with casa all items that they change during the intended PMS duration then buy the items in the casa or outside. Then i go to my favorite shop and instruct them what are the things to change with the parts already with me, while the rest cleaning and checking na lang.
    Agree here. You can also check your Owner's Manual for the parts and specs, and what has to be done at certain intervals. 40K, usually major yan - palit lahat ng fluids and filters. I also buy my parts from reputable shops in Banawe and have my suking tindahan do the work (but this Motech is in Pampanga).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Cj auto parts and service. Goodyear servitek ito. Punta ka lang maaga kasi dito ang PMS ng lahat ng auto ng Pangilinan companies. Inuuna naman nila ang personal/private. Pldt, smart trucks and pickups dito ang PMS.
    Vito cruz ext makati. Lampas ka lang kaunte sa kingswood condi.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    To help you further bro here's cj pricing for PMS. All prices per liter assuming regular type at hindi mga fully synth and imported/expensive brands:

Engine oil 200 Gulf regular
    Oil filter 180 bosch
    Coolant 180
    Brake fluid 90
    Power steering 140
    Air filter 450

Nalimutan ko kunin price ng ATF.
    Drive/serpentine belt 850 + labor

For PMS kasama na engine wash for free
    Maayos dun malinis and walang gulatan sa presyo. Nakaka irita lang yung boss nila sigaw ng sigaw LOL. Mabilis din magtrabaho mekaniko mas nagtagal pako sa frontdesk nila inquire about serpentine belt hehe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Try Shell at the corner of Edsa and Ayala. Look for Raffy. He took care of my old Corolla before I got the Altis. Or Boyet at Shell Pasong Tamo near Shopwise.