New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    all new LS9 engine pumping 620 ponies * 6200RPM and 595 torque * 4000RPM.
    6.2L engine tacked with a twin screw supercharger
    imagine the current ZO6 putting down numbers like 0-60MPH in just 3.6sec and it has 500HP and good drivers making high 10sec pass on a bonestock engine and tire on the current ZO6.this new monster will make some huge news when it gets to the hands of enthusiasts.(<<<spelling?)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    gotta love that twinscrew supercharger on a V8

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    dayumn!!?? man, if Im going to buy an American car, the Vette is probably THE one!... well, I'd get a Viper too but.. oh well. I'm still broke, so I'll stick with the Supra's! lolz.

aite, peace.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ganda! :drool:

dapat yan ang next na KITT.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ahh, the quintessential cop-magnet.

Obviously, it can't be allowed to do sub-10 sec 1/4 miles. Otherwise, it'll have to carry all sorts of protective tubing and harnesses.

It probably should with that kind of hp on tap.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Ahh, the quintessential cop-magnet.

Obviously, it can't be allowed to do sub-10 sec 1/4 miles. Otherwise, it'll have to carry all sorts of protective tubing and harnesses.

It probably should with that kind of hp on tap.
    you are absolutely correct sir!

AFAIK you need to have a Roll Cage and a Harness when your running 11's at the 1/4 mile (rules apply to everything..specially here in the US).

aite, peace.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    you are absolutely correct sir!

AFAIK you need to have a Roll Cage and a Harness when your running 11's at the 1/4 mile (rules apply to everything..specially here in the US).

aite, peace.
    yup. youre right.its 11.20sec or 11.40sec to officially require a roll cage however...with the right driver...a bone stock ZO6 can hit the 10 sec mark.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    damnnn a bone stock 10 sec car..i bet that thing can turn too not just go fast on a straight line

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Looks like they'll have a very interesting Trans-Atlantic Challenge in 2008 at Discovery Channel I wonder if they'll pit this against the Enzo.

2009 ZR1 corvette