New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Its powered by a 315hp version of the GT's 300hp 4.6 liter V8. Final drive is 3.73:1, 0-60mph in 5.1 sec. Top Speed is 151mph
    MSRP: $31,075

original
    Last edited by AG4; November 7th, 2007 at 08:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Now...

and then...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Does the car know how to turn?
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Oh, Lordy!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang lufet! Even the rims are nearly identical doing justice to the original. Another classic in the making!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    the only difference from a stock GT is probably the air intake and/or exhaust to get the extra 15HP.(and the rims which the shelby edition already wears)
    id rather get the 08 shelbyGT or the GT/CE or even the GT steeda edition minus the supercharger.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    the only difference from a stock GT is probably the air intake and/or exhaust to get the extra 15HP.(and the rims which the shelby edition already wears)
    This is almost like the Shelby GT except it has 4 less hp (It uses a Bullitt specific H-pipe exhaust system with 3.5 inch stainless-steel exhaust tips and it has a unique exhaust note tuned to mimic the sound of Frank Bullitt's GT390 Movie car).
    The Charcoal Satin finish of the 18 inch Torq-Thrust-styled wheels are Bullitt specific.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee
    id rather get the 08 shelbyGT or the GT/CE or even the GT steeda edition minus the supercharger.
    This costs $4,000 less than the Shelby GT. MSRP of the Mustang Bullitt edition is $31,075 (including destination and delivery), thats just $4,055 than the GT Premium but includes almost the same level of performance upgardes as the slightly more sportier Shelby GT.
    The Bullitt Mustang comes with strut tower brace...

...and a sports tuned suspension.
    Its also got Carbon Metallic brake pads.

Another unique feature of this limited edition Mustang? Its Dark Highland Green paint.

Quote Originally Posted by drey
    Does the car know how to turn?
    Edmunds Insideline Video:
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..1.*

Ford Mustang Shelby GT

Ford Mustang Bullitt
    Last edited by AG4; November 7th, 2007 at 11:22 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i can understand the fact that ford is trying to sell alot of mustangs but for a 4000$ higher price tag..i would expect more of a difference than a regular GT.all the added stuff to make it look like the old bullitt car is so plain and boring(atleast to me) and it doesnt cost 4K to add them from a regular GT
    granted that the shelby GT's 7-8K mark up doesnt justify the upgraded parts from a regualr GT neither but atleast you can spot the major difference and can actually point out a shelby right off the bat(mostly cause of its body style front end and side skirt and side vents)besides...its shelby(now thats a legend)
    the mustang GT/CS would be the better off of all of em cause of its 1500K mark up from a GT but looks almost like the shelby GT.

the steeda edition would be a totaly different breed.it pretty much sits up there with the likes of roush,cragar,foose,saleen,etc,etc editions.

i was able to testdrive the steeda before(competion orange with black hood) and it was just insane.that car was very fun to drive.burning rubber on first gear was not a problem at all.i was even more surprised when i shifted to 2nd gear and popped the clutch..it didnt chirp at all but instead layed down some more rubber on the pavement.going 50MPH,drop to 2nd gear and pop the clutch..the back end just breaks loose.
    for 55-60 grand and 575HP..i dont think thats a bad price at all.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nice too bad there wasn't a big boost in power. The Shelby GT-H my friend and I drove had more horsepower boost than this Bullitt model. Although the interior of the GT-H left a lot to be desired. The Shelby version may also appreciate more than the Bullitt model since the last Fox body based Mustang also had a Bullitt version. Hell, I'm still waiting for the Challenger to come out before making a new car purchase as the Camaro wasn't impressive to me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i buy one, will the gels all think i'm as attractive as Steve McQueen? :hihihi:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2008 Mustang Bullitt!!!