New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hi! Do you think that a 1994 model Charade (4DR - 90T km mileage) can take me as far as Pangasinan? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yes, of course, assuming its in good condition.

Our '92 Charade was our only car who made it up to Baguio from Manila and back. Then again, that's the only car we attempted that journey in. But don't underestimate the little thing.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Yep! Good things comes in small package ika nga!

I did own a '91 model (2-dr) and surprisingly, it took me all over Luzon most of the time. Brought it to Ilocos once, La Union twice, Baguio twice. Not to mention I go home to Tarlac twice a month, Bicol twice (NAga & LEgaspi). Thrice in Infanta, Quezon. Many places pa to mention.

Fuel efficient pa since it runs on a 3-cyl engine.

About the parts, dami naman ako nakukuha sa Banawe or even dito sa area namin sa Pasig. Basta alaga lang sa PM, di ka mapapahiya.

Not to mention my very first car out of my own pocket....have to sell a few years back coz my family is getting big. Kinda miss it na nga after having been with it for almost 10 yrs.

Also, check the Daihatsu Club official site listed dito sa tsikot...daming testi dun re Charade.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    thanks a lot!

tsaka, kung naboared ka, gandang bihisan yan...may 4efte(1.3L-turbo) ka pa pwedeng ipalit kung nahihinaan ka sa makina, pero matipid parin...next japanese alternative sa korean pride...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwedeng pwede, nung nasa US kami Vermont to New York 4 sakay sa isang 2door Charade dati hehe

1994 Charade