New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Results seems better. Hows the tranny? Is the clutch ok? And the throw of the stick, shallow medium or extra deep?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Clutch is quite soft to my feel, though my point of comparison was the old pickup that I had which is a Foton Blizzard (old technology) and it feels like a PUJ (lol) so this one is really easy to step on. The Stick is medium and easy to engage, though different from how easy a car is to change gear, but the feel is tight and rigid.

I really am happy now with my purchase, for its price of 968K I can't complain. It's big, comfortable, easy to drive, good engine power, smooth ride to my taste, safer than my previous vehicle and now I get decent FC, I guess I've spent my money quite well.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotonista View Post
    Clutch is quite soft to my feel, though my point of comparison was the old pickup that I had which is a Foton Blizzard (old technology) and it feels like a PUJ (lol) so this one is really easy to step on. The Stick is medium and easy to engage, though different from how easy a car is to change gear, but the feel is tight and rigid.

I really am happy now with my purchase, for its price of 968K I can't complain. It's big, comfortable, easy to drive, good engine power, smooth ride to my taste, safer than my previous vehicle and now I get decent FC, I guess I've spent my money quite well.
    I am quite satisfied with my FC. My travel from Antipolo to Cogeo then back up to Antipolo down to Taytay all the way to BGC via C6 at 7am I was doing 10.2km/L for a 43.4km trip in moderate to heavy traffic

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bilaan View Post
    I am quite satisfied with my FC. My travel from Antipolo to Cogeo then back up to Antipolo down to Taytay all the way to BGC via C6 at 7am I was doing 10.2km/L for a 43.4km trip in moderate to heavy traffic

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Now that sounds quite good sir! How many KMs do you already have on your Toplander? Yesterday I had another full tank, my total trip was 618KM and consumed about 68 Liters which gave me a result of 9KM/L. Current odometer reading of my Toplander is 2740. I guess this will improve pa once I hit the 10,000KM Mark (hopefully).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Now that sounds quite good sir! How many KMs do you already have on your Toplander? Yesterday I had another full tank, my total trip was 618KM and consumed about 68 Liters which gave me a result of 9KM/L. Current odometer reading of my Toplander is 2740. I guess this will improve pa once I hit the 10,000KM Mark (hopefully).
    I am now running 17,500km sir. I think yours will still improve as you rack in more mileage.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I am now running 17,500km sir. I think yours will still improve as you rack in more mileage.
    Kumusta naman ang PMS nyo? Medyo strikto daw ang Foton sabi nila 5,000 kilometers or 3 months whichever comes first.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Kumusta naman ang PMS nyo? Medyo strikto daw ang Foton sabi nila 5,000 kilometers or 3 months whichever comes first.
    With my previous pickup (Blizzard) it was always at 5000 KM, however with the new models that has the Cummins Engine, my PMS is set every 10,000KM with an optional checkup in-between (5000KM). I don't know how much will my next PMS 10K/KM would cost but based on my previous PMS with the Blizzard, their rate is quite low.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    wow, dami na palang milage nyan sir ah! So far what is your personal experience with the unit? Performance, 10K PMS rate, other things, etc. Meron na ba kayo napalitan na piyesa? How old na sa inyo unit nyo? (Sorry sir ha, dami tanong, excited lang to see other owner of the same unit).

9. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    wow, dami na palang milage nyan sir ah! So far what is your personal experience with the unit? Performance, 10K PMS rate, other things, etc. Meron na ba kayo napalitan na piyesa? How old na sa inyo unit nyo? (Sorry sir ha, dami tanong, excited lang to see other owner of the same unit).
    Hi sir I had my first 10,000km serviced at Foton Sta. Rosa. Actually it was serviced at Chevrolet Sta. Rosa since the Foton building was still under construction just beside Chevrolet (they have the same owner) so the Foton guys work within the Chevrolet area. I paid P8,255 which already includes replacement of air cleaner for P1,775. Not bad actually since that cost is for every 10,000km already. For my Chevrolet Captiva, my pms usually costs also around P8k but for every 5,000km. So my Toplanders' PMS cost is only half of my Captiva's.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Hi sir I had my first 10,000km serviced at Foton Sta. Rosa. Actually it was serviced at Chevrolet Sta. Rosa since the Foton building was still under construction just beside Chevrolet (they have the same owner) so the Foton guys work within the Chevrolet area. I paid P8,255 which already includes replacement of air cleaner for P1,775. Not bad actually since that cost is for every 10,000km already. For my Chevrolet Captiva, my pms usually costs also around P8k but for every 5,000km. So my Toplanders' PMS cost is only half of my Captiva's.
    By the way I used fully synthetic oil which cost me around P3,200

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Foton Toplander