New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hello po mga sirs, baka may idea tayo kung saan makakabili ng Front Ball Joints for FOTON Ambulance? ung ambulance po is donated by PCSO sa municipality hospital namin and I was thinking kung meron po nagbebenta ng OEM or replacements parts ng FOTON sa Banawe baka mas mura kaysa casa? Thank you po sa pag basa and pag reply..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The front suspension is a copy of the hiace. But bring a sample just to be sure. Toyorama or celica should have it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Thank You, thank you sir OTEP! Tama nga po, pareho sa hiace. Nakahanap na kami, thank u po ulit!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what about for foton trucks? are there parts dealers/suppliers aside from casa? thx

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    i just bought my Foton Mini Dump last month for my construction. I was disappointed coz it is under power. Do u have any experienced? please share!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fighter888 View Post
    i just bought my Foton Mini Dump last month for my construction. I was disappointed coz it is under power. Do u have any experienced? please share!
    we have the 6x4 dumptrucks gamit sa bundok. yes sobrang bagal at underpowered siya compared to the older hinos and isuzus. ironically, mas malaki pa yung dump box niya. iwan sa akyatan at hanggang 70 kph lang sa hiway. Inline 6 lang kasi siya compared to v10 of jap brands. lakas tuloy sa krudo at mas konti ang byahe dahil sa bagal.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    well, you get what you paid for.
    hard learned lesson huh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    We have some Blizzards (old pick-up) as service vehicles, with the oldest one already at 230K+ km. When ball joints/tie rods had to be replaced, it turned out they were the same as the ones for the Crosswind.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Actually, some car parts are the same...

You only need someone who knows which is which...

Problem with 3rd party auto-supply is that it's always easier to say no if you ask for parts from un-common manufacturers...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    when buying china car spare parts, always bring the original part as sample. you can never go wrong pag may dala kayo...parati may equivalent or corresponding parts sila. if you need isuzu parts sa olympia kumpelto sila..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast