2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Next year lalabas to sa local market and its called Foton Tunland:

Cummins Engine???

Tunland | Foton Global Website

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Huwaw... Ang laki, sinlaki ng Toyota Tundra... From your pics eggman, yung black blizzard sa tabi nya nagmukhang sedan, he he

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotonista View Post
    Huwaw... Ang laki, sinlaki ng Toyota Tundra... From your pics eggman, yung black blizzard sa tabi nya nagmukhang sedan, he he
    The Foton Blizzard is undeniably small kaya hindi naman siguro kasing laki ng Tundra yung Tunland.

Probably as big as the new ranger.

BTW, how is your Foton going so far, bro?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    wala pala automatic trans ang mga foton.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    The Foton Blizzard is undeniably small kaya hindi naman siguro kasing laki ng Tundra yung Tunland.

Probably as big as the new ranger.

BTW, how is your Foton going so far, bro?
    Oo nga, I saw another picture of the Tunland with my Agent from Foton Balintawak, malaki lang daw ng onti sa HiLux pero di sinlaki ng full sized pickups sa US.

Yung Blizzard ko so far ayos naman, tapos na setup ng bed cover, running board and audio setup. Next target ko is fixing the comfort of the ride, matagtag kasi mga pickups eh... looking for other optoins kasi yung shock and spring leaf na binebenta sa carryboy is mahal, their claim is it will add 2 inches sa height and it will give a softer ride.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oo nga, I saw another picture of the Tunland with my Agent from Foton Balintawak, malaki lang daw ng onti sa HiLux pero di sinlaki ng full sized pickups sa US.
    Sir magkano daw?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Yung Blizzard ko so far ayos naman, tapos na setup ng bed cover, running board and audio setup. Next target ko is fixing the comfort of the ride, matagtag kasi mga pickups eh... looking for other optoins kasi yung shock and spring leaf na binebenta sa carryboy is mahal, their claim is it will add 2 inches sa height and it will give a softer ride.
    Wow~ Nice to hear that there's really a Chinese brand that offers good quality. Where did you get the bed cover? Hindi ba pareho sa Fuego yung size? And what did you do with the audio system? Ano na mileage mo ngayon?

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Wow~ Nice to hear that there's really a Chinese brand that offers good quality. Where did you get the bed cover? Hindi ba pareho sa Fuego yung size? And what did you do with the audio system? Ano na mileage mo ngayon?
    Thanks boss! The bed cover was from Carryboy Banawe. The fuego bed was a fit, unfortunately, yung rollerup is available only for newer models. So what Doc Anthony did was he took the dimension of my bed, customized the Hilux rollerup, and installed it. It took 3 hours but well worth it. Also, it works good with Carryboy kasi before daw meron na silang inquiry about the Foton pero since walang available na size, they just turn it down. Ngayon they can accept na since they know what to do about it.

With the audio naman, had my front doors deadened, changed the HU to Alpine 9887, installed an RE 800.4 AMP, Hertz HSK165L Seps, 10" Kicker CVT4 Slim Sub on a .7 cu ft box. Shoutin SQ! he he.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Sir magkano daw?
    La pa sinasabi na price, pero according to her, baka same price as the MPX (1.1M-1.3M)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Foton, anyone ?