New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    We are considering getting an Everest 4x2 MT. We've already visited two dealership. Based on the experiences of Ford owners, which dealership would you recommend with great pre-sales accommodation and superb after sales support? We're located in Bulacan.

Your recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i got my 04 lynx rs at ford alabang and i can definitely recommend them for pre and aftersales service. they handled everything from my loan application to my insurance pre-sale, aftersales is also good. i'd say 4 out of 5 stars.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sleepdoc, maraming salamat po sa recommendation.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Alabang is one of the better ones. Good sales crew, good floor crew. But maintenance quality will always differ from service advisor to service advisor... so be sure to get a good one.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mababait ba talaga sila sa Ford libis o mabait lang saken dahil cash buyer ako?
    Saan ba location mo? Ok din sa Ford libis at magaling din ang mga service advisors nila.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Much appreciated all the feedbacks. I'm from Bulacan and working in Ortigas. I'm considering either Balintawak or Libis. However, I heard praises about Libis' great customer service.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Never ever go to BALINTAWAK (Matterhorn) or Q.Ave and Commonwealth for that matter. You'll just end up going to other dealerships for maintenance work.

Libis and Alabang does have good work based on customer reviews. Try them out first.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ford Libis na nga lang sir BLAS. Mas malapit pa sa work mo.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Don't go to Ford Q.A!! I've had to return the car a couple of times because of their wrong diagnosis. Also, their service charge is quite high. I also tried Ford Greenhills. Only slightly better in technical advisement but their price is cheaper. I don't know why service prices are not standard between dealers.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    why don`t you try Ford Global City, No. 1 sila in terms of over all vehicle sales and after sales service based on customer satisfaction index.
    A friend of mine bought an everest at their dealership last month. The best daw ung service and customer friendly ung mga tao dun especially the sales manager (Stefan). tumatawag pa daw till now just to give them service update even thought tapos na transaction nila. knowing sales manager un ha and hindi sya service advisor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Recommended Ford Dealership