New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Mga sirs, question lang po sa new unit and 1st car ko. Kakakuha ko lang from Ford Balintawak last sat.

1. Do we need to install anti-theft system like alarms or engine immobilizers?
    2. Ford Balintawak is only giving me Tint on the sides and rear, can you recommend any shop where i can get original 3M Tints that are affordable/good rates?
    3. When i try plugging an ipod to the usb port, it doesnt play any sound. I selected ipod from the Aux, am i missing something or i need to do something more?
    4. Do i need to do some rust profing? If yes can you recommend a shop?

Salamat sa mga sasagot, ty

They already come with the PATS immobilizer, with electronically-coded key. But an alarm is always important...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Spammer. In all threads that I've got into, which he posted in, that's his only answer. Jeez.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Ty sirs, nakakuha na po ako ng unit

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Guys 3 months na ung unit ko and nearing 5k ADO.
    Last na PMS is 1k ADO, pag daily use ba sya at around 60km a day travel dapat ba monthly pa check ko sya sa kasa or stick duon sa booklet na 1k, 10k, etc. na PMS?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just stick with your PMS schedule... No need to visit the dealer every month...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    they normally will call you if you missed the scheduled PMS to remind you.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    salamat po sa pag sagot sa uulitin

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I had a bad experince at Ford north edsa greenhills kasi 1month na wala pa plate number then late pa ko inform na wala 7 & 8 plate number available after a month and they told us na ma void warranty pag nag exceed ng 1month ang service but we advice them(service) na will bring the unit first week of december kasi hindi magamit because lagi kami hinuhuli sa makati and lahat pa kami busy. Im very disappointed.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I'm planning to buy a Fiesta. I prefer an MT and 5dr but not satisfied with the Trend model. Is it possible (or is there a way) to have a Sport specced MT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast