New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello guys!

I'm Cez and a would-be 2nd-hand car owner. I checked-out a 2000 Ford Lynx Ghia today and based on our initial check-up, there are some parts that would need replacement:
    1. Horn (they said it should be replaced at Ford because it cannot be checked manually by other CASA's due to the installed airbag.)
    2. Mags (dami na scratches)
    3. Wheels
    4. Windshield (may small cracks sa windshield; a size of a 5-centavo coin)

I would like to know if you guys know how much these would cost especially yung sa horn and windshield. Kung kailanganin naman palitan yung oil or transmission fluid, magkano rin po kaya yun aabutin?

Hopefully, someone can help me out.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oil and tranny fluid, depends on how much you need. Nasa manual yun.

Windshield is 9,000+ at the casa. Di pa kasama yung labor. Okay na yung price na yun, laminated kasi. Chances are, the windshields you can buy outside will not be laminated, and not as safe.

Mags should be between 4,500 - 6,000, depending on the model. Not sure about this... two years ago yung last time na bumili ako ng mags sa casa. This is per piece. It might cost less to just repair your stock mags.

Wheels? You mean tires? Bili ka na lang sa labas... mas mura pa. Depende sa size, most likely around 2,500 - 3,000 yung tires. It's worth spending extra for better tires.

Horn... have no idea.

Other parts, you can inquire at Fordland in Banaue. check http://forum.fordclubph.com for contact details.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Parts? try calling these:

Autorama 7438291; 7433148

Motorline 7120139; 7121361

Fordmaster 7418960; 7427224

Fordland 7321206; 7324539

MazFord 7320395

Hope that helps!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    with the horn, I replaced my horns with bosch and I did it myself and it did not interfere with the airbags, I have a ford lynx ghia 99 model

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hello po

Baka sakali lang po na may alam kayo na shop where i can buy a rear sun visor for fordlynx ghia '99 model. 3 shops na napupuntahan ko pero walang available for toyota and honda lang.

I hope you have suggestions.

Slamat po.

Parts for Ford Lynx Ghia 2000 mdl