New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Recently I had an engine trouble, I was in a traffic along C5 road in Pasig and the car's engine just stopped and would not start anymore. I had it towed in our place and tried starting the engine again and still it won't start. The next day the engine started and I brought it to Petron where I always have it serviced, the mechanic who checked it said that the oil sensor needed to be replaced and that I should bring the car to the CASA since that type of maintenance they cannot handle. We all know that services and parts in the casa is expensive, can anybody give an advice where I can have the car serviced in the Taguig area? my car might have an engine trouble again if I bring it farther from our area. I also have doubts that replacing the oil sensor will guarantee that the car will not have any more engine trouble. Maybe some of you have encountered the same problem in you car in the past and can share some insights.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oil sensor? Is he sure?

If the car doesn't run, but runs when allowed to cool down sufficiently, it's usually a cam position sensor problem. If you can get the car to Banaue, there are a bunch of shops there you can get the part from... Mazford, Fordland, etcetera.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir san po kayo sa taguig? try nyo po dito sa ususan tapat ng seaoil kay mang milo

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks for the advice niky, I took down notes on the camshaft position sensor.

Thanks sir aga_cruz sa diego silang vil. lang kami near petron...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ah kapit bahay lang pala tayo heehehehehehe btw good luck po sa pag papagawa

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    salamat blackar sa pagshare ng prob sa lynx ghia mo.

Need some advice for Ford Lynx Ghia 03 model