New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Nang dahil sa LANGGAM?! Sirang kotse, wa epek warranty!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    In principle, it's not a warranty issue. Animal or insect infestation is beyond their control. However, Ford could've extended their support to repair it, nevertheless, knowing that the car was just a few days old. Medyo harsh din yung statement nila na negligence.

We've had ants infest in our old Sentra's driver's door central controls. As in nag nest na doon. Because of the crap they brought into the switches, di na gumagana yung ilan or you have to press it real hard for them to work.

OA din na sabihin na "Nang dahil sa langgam...." Most of the time, it's the small things that cause bigger things to break. Remember that the Space Shuttle Columbia crashed because of foam and the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded because of an O-ring leak.

If ants have infested on the Start/Stop button, then it's not going to work and there's no way to start the vehicle. It's not really the fault of the car or its manufacturer.
    Last edited by oj88; July 15th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    In principle, it's not a warranty issue. Animal or insect infestation is beyond their control. However, Ford could've extended their support to repair it, nevertheless, knowing that the car was just a few days old. Medyo harsh din yung statement nila na negligence.

We've had ants infest in our old Sentra's driver's door central controls. As in nag nest na doon. Because of the crap they brought into the switches, di na gumagana yung ilan or you have to press it real hard for them to work.

OA din na sabihin na "Nang dahil sa langgam...." Most of the time, it's the small things that cause bigger things to break. Remember that the Space Shuttle Columbia crashed because of foam and the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded because of an O-ring leak.

If ants have infested on the Start/Stop button, then it's not going to work and there's no way to start the vehicle. It's not really the fault of the car or its manufacturer.
    Kaya ako, di susi na lang.....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Kaya ako, di susi na lang.....
    Solex pa din! Nang dahil sa LANGGAM?! Sirang kotse, wa epek warranty!Nang dahil sa LANGGAM?! Sirang kotse, wa epek warranty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Five days? Possible din na nakuha sa warehouse ng dealer yung langgam. Bumigay later at a later date ang electronics ng oto.

Hindi kaya pwedeng ipasok sa insurance yan? Act of Nature.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another reason why not to get a push button start car.

but really, ford could have just cleaned the switch with crc. obviously it is not sealed if ants were able to build a nest inside.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Bat naman may langgam. Nguya siguro ng nguya ng chips tapos haplos ng haplos sa start button hehe.

Pero sana inasikaso nalang ni Ford. Tutal isolated case naman. Ayan may negative nanaman na issue kay Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I saw a video nga sa YouTube, yung sa kanya naman ay cockroach, he park it sa airport (forgot what country it was) and then pag balik nya after a few days, yung engine nya daming ipis na 😨

Sent from my S7 Edge

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Grabe talaga ang Ford!!!!!! puro alibis para ma Void lang ang warranty at maka singil sa customers!! PWe!!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I dont believe ants could've gone into the switch mechanism.. even the ecu box is airtight

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast