New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Our friends seem to like the fuel "consumption at a glance" thread and someone requested an additional column to show the specs of the car.

This seems to be a useful information to include, however there is lack of data regarding the specs of our own individual rides.

May I request you to take a few moments to post your personal specs starting with mine:

Trend sedan MT 1.4 Sparkling Gold Ford Pampanga 12/17/2010

No pics please, just data.

Basic info such as sedan or hatch, MT or PS, 1.4 or 1.6, Style / Trend / Sport, date received (older should have better performance). I've optionally included the dealer and color which has no bearing on the performance.

Mods you made such as change in rim or tire size are welcome info.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Our friends seem to like the fuel "consumption at a glance" thread and someone requested an additional column to show the specs of the car.

This seems to be a useful information to include, however there is lack of data regarding the specs of our own individual rides.

May I request you to take a few moments to post your personal specs starting with mine:

Trend sedan MT 1.4 Sparkling Gold Ford Pampanga 12/17/2010

No pics please, just data.

Basic info such as sedan or hatch, MT or PS, 1.4 or 1.6, Style / Trend / Sport, date received (older should have better performance). I've optionally included the dealer and color which has no bearing on the performance.

Mods you made such as change in rim or tire size are welcome info.
    I think you can cross check with the Fiesta Owner's List na thread.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by remleseyer View Post
    I think you can cross check with the Fiesta Owner's List na thread.
    Yes I do cross reference. Sana kasing kumpleto ng info mo:

16. remleseyer - sport hatch chili orange (Ford Global City - 12/17/2010)

kaso mo some don't.

Anyway, some will , some won't

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ah ganun ba. Anyways additional info from me, I plus sized my wheels to 205x45 R17. Doing so increased the overall tire circumference by 2.5%, but I countered the negative effect by carefully picking the mags and tire combination so I actually managed to make the overall wheel weight lighter by 0.6lbs. How that affects my fuel consumption, that I don't know, hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by remleseyer View Post
    Ah ganun ba. Anyways additional info from me, I plus sized my wheels to 205x45 R17. Doing so increased the overall tire circumference by 2.5%, but I countered the negative effect by carefully picking the mags and tire combination so I actually managed to make the overall wheel weight lighter by 0.6lbs. How that affects my fuel consumption, that I don't know, hehe
    can you post a picture of your rims. TIA

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Finally got mine today! Wohoooo!!!!

1.4 MT hatch trend - True Red (Ford Balintawak 1-17-11)

Thank you to all the members who answered my questions before the purchase. Special thanks to Vivafoxpro for all his efforts. I was ready with duct tape.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Finally got mine today! Wohoooo!!!!
    1.4 MT hatch trend - True Red (Ford Balintawak 1-17-11)
    Thank you to all the members who answered my questions before the purchase. Special thanks to Vivafoxpro for all his efforts. I was ready with duct tape.
    Sweeeeet!

Pls share pics when able. Specially with any mods in the "mods" thread or any good or bad findings para naman sa mga kids na bibili pa lang ng Fiesta.

You made the right choice. Enjoy the ride!