New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Good day mga sir! Tanong kulang malakas ba at mapapalamig ng aircon yung buong cabin ng ranger? Wildtrak kasi kukunin ko po. Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If the 2011 Ford Everest Ltd share the same airconditioning system as the Ranger then yes malamig.

Pero 100% sure naman ako na malamig yan kasi nga bago.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually I am quite pleased with the airconditioning of Ford (based on my Fiesta). I can't believe an American brand has cooler air-con than Japanese brands (Toyota, Honda) and Korean (Hyundai)...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thanks mga sir! 2011 Ranger Wildtrak kukunin namin kasi yun gusto ni wifey. Hindi kuna mabago isip nya. Kaya masipag ako nagbabasa sa forum about sa ranger. Thank you!

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Actually I am quite pleased with the airconditioning of Ford (based on my Fiesta). I can't believe an American brand has cooler air-con than Japanese brands (Toyota, Honda) and Korean (Hyundai)...
    i was so surprised too. Even colder than Nissan's.

Malamig ang air-con ng Ranger, even after parking under the noon time sun, i just put it in fan speed 2 and 50% on the thermostat and i still have moisture on my rear windshield.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    i was so surprised too. Even colder than Nissan's.

Malamig ang air-con ng Ranger, even after parking under the noon time sun, i just put it in fan speed 2 and 50% on the thermostat and i still have moisture on my rear windshield.
    Same goes with the `11 Everest. Despite the hot sun, the cabin is able to cool up in a few minutes. Though I think the medium tint all around helps a lot too.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Can't wait na talaga.. Wildtrak white color kukunin namin

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But are you aware that there is a new Ranger next year, totally new model... Wala lang nakikigulo lang. Pero kung aware ka naman and you want to get the current Wildtrak then GO!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Yap! Kaso tagal lumabas sir. Pati dito sa forum wala nakakaalam kung kailan release ng 2012 ranger. Sa site din ng ford philippines walang date o price, nag inquire ako sa ford ayaw sabihin kung kailan magkakaroon sinabi hindi nila alam hindi ko tuloy sigurado kung nagsasabi sila ng totoo.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually the SA's don't really know as well cause the higher ups don't want to tell the public the date yet... My guess is Q1 of 2012...

Malakas ba A/C ng Ranger?