New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi guys,

Im thinking of Selling a slightly used Expedition XLT. Anong model yun if the plate number starts with WH? Is it hard to sell one of these? Wala pa akong experience in selling a car eh. Mga magkano ang going price ng mga ganito ngayon?

Thanks so much.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You would be looking at a low re-sale value... around 400K at best.

But since some people are looking for bargains, as long as there is nothing to fix in your XP it might be easy enough to sell, especially if you have the proper network of people to get the word out.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    Hi guys,

Im thinking of Selling a slightly used Expedition XLT. Anong model yun if the plate number starts with WH? Is it hard to sell one of these? Wala pa akong experience in selling a car eh. Mga magkano ang going price ng mga ganito ngayon?

Thanks so much.
    WH plates are at the 1999-2000 model.
    GH is right, the best could be at around 400k, but if you would want it to be sold faster, sell it at the 350k range.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ganun na bang talaga kababa ang 1999 -2000 model ng expidition?? baka pwedng ipaconvert sa LPG ang expidition o kaya diesel engine??

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang alam ko na mahirap ibenta na Expeds are those that have suspension problems. I read here na medyo magastos kasi ang pa repair nito especially the ones with air suspension. So I guess that would bring the price down to below the 500k mark.

There are still a lot of V8 SUV takers today especially for those who really need the power and space which Expeds are built for. Also, a lot of us pinoys have been properly educated with LPG conversions, which when properly done, debunks the myth of loss of power/torque.

So when your potential buyers eventually come I suggest that you don't act as if you are desperate to get rid of it just because of its reputation as a guzzler. They might haggle you down too much way below its true value.

just my :twocents:

Last edited by Memphis Raines; August 12th, 2008 at 12:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    in a word "yes". blame it on the continuing increase of gas prices. plus an expe negotiating our tight streets are not really practical. if there's nothing wrong with it dont sell it, i believe you wont spend that much money in fuel in relevance to the drastic price drop. just use it for out of town trips, you'll get better fuel consumption that way. Im also resigned to the fact that i can never sell my 02 expy on the price i want, so i just did the next best thing, i just use the darn thing until it gives up the ghost hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Have an 2002 exped with 45k km milage only. What would be the best price to sell it fast? Still very fresh in and out. Can somebody help? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Super90 View Post
    Have an 2002 exped with 45k km milage only. What would be the best price to sell it fast? Still very fresh in and out. Can somebody help? Thanks!
    selling price should be around 650k-700k(if your lucky), but be prepared for potential buyers haggling it down to 450-500k.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    A few months, I saw a '99 black Expedition up for sale for "only" Php 350 K at Ford Manila.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    A few months, I saw a '99 black Expedition up for sale for "only" Php 350 K at Ford Manila.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mahirap ba magbenta ng 2nd hand expedition