New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by robin_micmac View Post
    * soccerjoe5

yeah so far all the knobs and trimmings are okay. we got the cars March 2009. I forgot to tell you, i remembered it just now. in one of the cars, the label for the 'ON' switch button for the airconditioner got chipped of slightly. it was probably caused by my mom cause she's got long fingernails and maybe scratched it while pressing the button. the one on the other car is okay though =)

Haven't done any modifications on it. Both cars kept all stock. I'm planning to install K&N drop in air filters but im having second thoughts that it might void the warranty. i havent checked with Ford yet. Im hoping that I can get hold of the Focus ST 18" alloys, front bumper,grilles and rear diffuser from the UK so I can make the other car look like an ST.
    Too bad we dont have the ST in the Philippines =(
    I was gonna ask that as well pala!

I'd love to change the mags to maybe 17's but I'd have to get them from the casa to not void warranty right?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    im not sure if changing the alloy wheels will void the warranty. but you can do it if you like. just keep your old set of alloys then when you visit the dealership for servicing put your OEM wheels back. quite a tedious task but i think that will do

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    im not sure if changing the alloy wheels will void the warranty. but you can do it if you like. just keep your old set of alloys then when you visit the dealership for servicing put your OEM wheels back. quite a tedious task but i think that will do
    Oh I forgot to ask nga pala: How's the aircon of the Focus?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My FC is like Starex' FC ... pero yung city ko kasama na pag on ko during brownout.

Fit & finish. No complaints so far though the panel gaps are bigger than my Forester's.

Nice handling but lacking a bit in top end oomph past 100 kph.

Slightly harsh ride but not unbearably so. My biggest pet peeve so far is the lack of storage space for coins, glasses, etc.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    My FC is like Starex' FC ... pero yung city ko kasama na pag on ko during brownout.

Fit & finish. No complaints so far though the panel gaps are bigger than my Forester's.

Nice handling but lacking a bit in top end oomph past 100 kph.

Slightly harsh ride but not unbearably so. My biggest pet peeve so far is the lack of storage space for coins, glasses, etc.
    I noticed that rin, not that many compartments to put stuff But I think I can live with that hehe.

I'm a conservative driver so oomph past 100kph is no big deal to me. I regularly drive 80kph max nga eh hehe!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Okay ba aircon ng Focus TDCi? Some cars kasi mahina aircon right?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    the aircon is really good. plus the fact that is got rear passenger vents as well although the airflow from the rear vents will always hit the knees of the rear passenger
    the automatic climate control works well. i think you wont have any problems with the airconditioner

my topspeed for our TDCi Sport is 220km/h in Skyway. Ford claims 230km/h and i think its possible if you do it in SCTEX.

This car is surprisingly fast and you will be surprised how quick it can reach 160kmh with no sweat. past 180 then it becomes a bit slower to get it faster until you reach 200+

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    the aircon is really good. plus the fact that is got rear passenger vents as well although the airflow from the rear vents will always hit the knees of the rear passenger
    the automatic climate control works well. i think you wont have any problems with the airconditioner

my topspeed for our TDCi Sport is 220km/h in Skyway. Ford claims 230km/h and i think its possible if you do it in SCTEX.

This car is surprisingly fast and you will be surprised how quick it can reach 160kmh with no sweat. past 180 then it becomes a bit slower to get it faster until you reach 200+
    Wow exxag na yun for me haha! I honestly think the fastest I'll drive is 120 I mostly drive 80-90 on the highway haha

I just don't want lang nahihirapan yung car with having aircons at the back, but I'm assuming it handles it just fine?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    the aircon in the second seat are just air vents from the front and it doesnt have a separate evaporating unit for it. its just a single aircon setup. actually even if you dont use the vents at the rear the front vents are more than adequate to cool the entire car. better put window tints as well so you will greatly reduce the heat load inside your car.

as per the speed yeah i think its too much and its even breaking the law but this car is stable even at high speeds that 120kph feels like 80

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Check nyo po sa eurocar club website or auto teknika at the fort. I saw the same exact wheels for sale at one time there pero that was a few months ago pa. It was taken off of an orange ST brought into the country that changed to aftermarket mags.

* soccerjoe5

Im hoping that I can get hold of the Focus ST 18" alloys, front bumper,grilles and rear diffuser from the UK so I can make the other car look like an ST.
    Too bad we dont have the ST in the Philippines =(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Input from Focus TDCi owners please